Unique Items

DeletedUser11353

and does 80% luck mean i can get an item which is worth a maximum of $800?

i found silver cross(sale price 600$) while trading with indians so i guess you can find better than 800$
and no, i do not use premium

DeletedUser11353

it`s quality of some item you can find on a job but i`m not sure how does it work, i`ll be able do sell guns to indians so i will be able to compare it and find out more about it cause it confuses me too

DeletedUser

i was doing selling indians with 1LP and without premium got 2 deringers and 2 mustangs

DeletedUser11353

nice, i got a mustang from trading with indians, next level i`m getting selling guns

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what jobs can be done to obtain Wyatt Earps bluntline, without premium?

DeletedUser8627

Unfortunately there are no jobs available that you could possibly get this item.

I did hear that people are getting some of these items in fort battles and also from monthly competitions that west is holding each month.

Harsha..

hmm...I've been trying to get such items by rushing to fort battles, where few people are assembled, the smallest battle, which i've been in so far was a 5 vs 5 and i just found a gray shirt

but it remains to be seen what might be found in a 1 vs 1 battle in a big fort....

DeletedUser

Well its all about luck. I've been treasure hunting regular for days, trying to find the Aztec Necklace. I don't have premium, and only 18 LP. I have found a couple of fort weapons, and a rusty revolver all worth more than $800 if I was to sell them.

I'm not sure how the luck works in fort battles, but I guess surviving a bigger fort fight would give you a better chance of finding something good?

Harsha..

yes, true

currently, the value of items found in fort battles depends on

The number of people present - the fewer present, the better the items

The cost needed to call the attack - if the attack is on a big fort, the value of the items found is more

DeletedUser

I did hear that people are getting some of these items in fort battles and also from monthly competitions that west is holding each month.

The French dueling competition is the only one that offered anything like Wyatt Earp's Buntline. Our CMs have a better grasp of balance and would never award anything that powerful.

DeletedUser21720

a few people mentioned that you pretty much need to be an adventurer, and/or have purchased premium to find certain items.

any truth to that? i sure hope not. the game is supposed to be free...

DeletedUser

a few people mentioned that you pretty much need to be an adventurer, and/or have purchased premium to find certain items.

I guess that without any sort of bonus, your best luck job is going to be 95%, whereas an adventurer doing that same job would get a 10% class bonus, and someone with premium would also get better value items.

I don't know if you can have more than 100%.

That doesn't mean the game isn't free though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The game is free however to get a better edge you must pay. I think this is a good idea. And no I don't buy premium.

DeletedUser

I've heard that the max value of an item found in a job is around $7200 - $7600, so I'd say Hernando isn't findable, because it's buy value is $8700.

The most expensive Named weapon ever found I remember was a Nat's Machete ($5000 if I remember) in a fort battle, found by Nightwolf15 in PT.

But when they introduce higher levels, probably pure FMS' will be able to find Hernando in Grave Robber. But probably they add new jobs, maybe with % higher than 100, and quests, that may give those new weapons.

By now, I think that Named Buntlines and Sabers aren't findable

DeletedUser

You can find notes part 1, walking sticks, and pearl necklaces without premium. You can find most of the named weapons that have been found without premium, with the only exception being Bowie's knife (AFAIK), although if anyone finds the higher ones, like Belle Starr's Deringer, it will probably require premium unless something changes. For the most part, all you really lose out on is valuable items that aren't necessarily useful. Some are, but you won't be finding all those rusty cavalry sabers or rusty Schofields that we find with premium.

DeletedUser

You can find most of the named weapons that have been found without premium, with the only exception being Bowie's knife (AFAIK)

bfogxrvnudmmuq6pzs.png

DeletedUser

Really? Bowie's knife is possible without premium? $2300? That doesn't seem possible. That tool does show if the player has premium?