Unique Items

DeletedUser

I see several unique weapons in the game inventory here: http://www.weststats.com/Shops/gunsmith/

Anyone ever seen these guns in the game before?
Huckleberry's Slingshot 20-40
Granmont's Pistol 15-89
Drake's Muzzle-loader 47-79
Belle Starr's Deringer 71-97

Or melee?
Figaro's Razor blade 32-48
Cody's dagger 42-60
Bowie's knife 68-80
Athos' foil 68-100
Hernando's sword 95-125

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Named Melee weapons like your list can ONLY be found from jobs with high Luck.

You can get Huckleberry's Slingshot from Transport Ammo and probably Trading w Indians and Evangelizing.

Granmonts Pistol can be found from Robbing Settlers (Luck 78%)

DeletedUser

Its true about huckleberry's slingshot. I found one trading with indians. The rest of what whistling said is spot on as well.

DeletedUser

where can i find these

Figaro's Razor blade 32-48
Cody's dagger 42-60
Bowie's knife 68-80
Athos' foil 68-100
Hernando's sword 95-125

DeletedUser

Unless there are 2 of them (and I guess there could be), Bowie's knife is only 22-34, with +2 appearance- and you get it at 1/3 of the level 6+ gunsmiths's.
I don't know if anyone has found a Hernando's sword, 2 months ago they were talking about it being a quest reward. (for turning in the 3 notes)

DeletedUser

Hernando's sword is probably the strongest weapon in game so the luck factor has to be as big as it can be.

DeletedUser

yeah, you have to have VERY big luck , be an adventurer with premium and with premium wages...or how you call that one... =) this will give you like 148 percent luck points =)

DeletedUser

Unless there are 2 of them (and I guess there could be), Bowie's knife is only 22-34, with +2 appearance- and you get it at 1/3 of the level 6+ gunsmiths's.
I don't know if anyone has found a Hernando's sword, 2 months ago they were talking about it being a quest reward. (for turning in the 3 notes)

there is the following bowie knifes
rusty bowie knife
bowie knife
sharp bowie knife

and bowie's knife

Everyone is calling the 3 basic ones all bowie's knife but they are not they are just bowie knifes.
The bowie's knife is the one you can only find doing very high % luck jobs due to its cost i would think that job would have to have over 80% luck.

DeletedUser363

This is what I know so far:

Huckleberry's Slingshot 20-40<-- Trading With Indians/Evangilizing/Transport Ammunition
Granmont's Pistol 15-89<-- Robbing Settlers, Treasure Hunt, Grave Robber
Drake's Muzzle-loader 47-79<-- Robbing Settlers/Treasure Hunt/Grave Robber but with Premium
Belle Starr's Deringer 71-97<-- Still hasn't been found yet. Maybe Ambush Stagecoach with Premium

Figaro's Razor blade 32-48 <--Treasure hunt
Cody's dagger 42-60 <-- Treasure Hunt/Grave Robber with Premium
Bowie's knife 68-80 <-- Only seen one person in the game with this.
Athos' foil 68-100 <-- Don't Know
Hernando's sword 95-125 <-- Can't be found.

DeletedUser

This is what I know so far:

Huckleberry's Slingshot 20-40<-- Trading With Indians/Evangilizing/Transport Ammunition
Granmont's Pistol 15-89<-- Robbing Settlers, Treasure Hunt, Grave Robber
Drake's Muzzle-loader 47-79<-- Robbing Settlers/Treasure Hunt/Grave Robber but with Premium
Belle Starr's Deringer 71-97<-- Still hasn't been found yet. Maybe Ambush Stagecoach with Premium

Figaro's Razor blade 32-48 <--Treasure hunt
Cody's dagger 42-60 <-- Treasure Hunt/Grave Robber with Premium
Bowie's knife 68-80 <-- Only seen one person in the game with this.
Athos' foil 68-100 <-- Don't Know
Hernando's sword 95-125 <-- Can't be found.

How can you get something from treasure hunt but not grave robber when grave robber has higher luck (I'm not talking about $300 things, but the stuff at the upper limit)?

DeletedUser

He didn't find it and neither did Fargobear. They got them as quest rewards, although any item can allegedly be found with a high enough luck job.
"high enough luck job">Are the jobs in the game high enough?

DeletedUser

"high enough luck job">Are the jobs in the game high enough?

Maybe, with enough LP. Grave robber seems most likely with 90% luck and relatively low difficulty, although with the level cap removed...meh, I don't know. Like I said, allegedly. I've only ever found silver stars and army hats as far as class-specific items go, and I've never heard of anyone else finding anything else, so it seems not everything can be found.

What about:
buntline_wyattearp.png
?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^Real pic of Wyatt Earps Buntline ... there are Named Weapons for each weapon type, but so far nobody has found what isn't listed on theweststats.

Hernandos IS findable by Luck jobs according to the Devs BUT seeing as there are L 99 players on other worlds who have been looking for many months longer ... it remains to be seen if any of those better Named weapons are ever found.

DeletedUser

what percentage of luck do u think is the minimum requirement to find those items?

DeletedUser

and does 80% luck mean i can get an item which is worth a maximum of $800?