Unfair Dueling

DeletedUser

There needs to be some randomness to this Dueling BS. Like everytime your dueled and your not online your dueling stance should change randomly .

I just logged on to see that I was dueled 3 times by the same person, first time she missed a few and i missed a few, second and third time she hit me everytime except once and i missed her on every shot!! Now Ive lost over 100.00 over this stupidness!!! Now you tell me thats set up fair.

If it stays like that much longer Im outta here!!!!

Mandy

DeletedUser

that's a very good point, and somethiong that definitely needs addressing... i would say instead of randomising new stances, you can't attack an offline player.. only two people who are both online can duel... however no one else seems to like this idea..

DeletedUser794

Whilst i do agree with you, i would like to point out that it works both ways.
When this person goes offline, smash em up. Learn from the first duel and beat them in the rest.

DeletedUser

that's very unfair on the person being attacked, they have no chance, where's the fun in that?

DeletedUser

Just make it so a player recently attacked cannot be attacked again by you for minimum 8 hrs, perhaps 24 would be better.

DeletedUser

that's very unfair on the person being attacked, they have no chance, where's the fun in that?

Yeah i agree..they really should implement that you can only duel an online person..just message each other and agree to meet up..and also would be nice if they implement that the other person has to agree to the fuel before they can duel..unless you wanna call it a robbery instead of a duel..:eek:

DeletedUser

this has been brought somewhere else, and everyone seemed to hate it, except maybe me... :)

DeletedUser

i agree to your point. If one is offline it shouldn't be dueled. Just show unavailable, and period. It's not like tribal wars, there u have many vills, here only 1 character.

DeletedUser

i agree to your point. If one is offline it shouldn't be dueled. Just show unavailable, and period. It's not like tribal wars, there u have many vills, here only 1 character.

Yes, it's not like TW at all. You can't lose your village, you can't lose all your troops, you can't get rimmed - all whilst you are offline.

Here, you cannot lose your character. Here you just lose 1/3 of your money, that's no biggie. As you know that will happen you just make sure you never have that much on you.

They do need to stop a character being attacked again and again though.

You know in the real Old West it was a tough place, many didn't survive their first winter. Were bitten by snakes, killed by Indians, robbed by the unscrupulous. The weak and unlucky succumbed.

From reading some of the posts on here there are clearly quite a few that will not survive this internet incarnation of The West either.

DeletedUser

you cant get duelled if your sleeping, so just put ya character in the hotel whilst your offline.

DeletedUser

not really feasible. if i'm gonna be offline so i can sleep, say 8 hours, then fine. if i'm gonna be offline while i go shopping, say for 2 hours, i don't wnat to waste an extra six sleeping if i don't need it. but in that 2 hours i could get attacked, what? 20 times, far more, something i would not really like

DeletedUser

Mmmmm yeah but how would you explain a level 30 character killing a level 15 character fair is beyond me if you will just let that fly then this would be a nasty game..alot of people would quit..

and also maybe they can set a time line..if you were already challenged by someone maybe no one else can challenege you for the next 2 hours would be nice.. that why you can only be dueled a max of 10 times a day..

DeletedUser

yeah and i think a rule that you can only duel with somebody with the same level as you are or lower or higher than you by one level..so it would be fair to all players..

DeletedUser

say two levels below, the same or two levels above. or it could change depending on the level.
so level 3 or below they have to be the same level
levels 4 to 8 they can one each side.
levels 9 to 15 they can be two each side.
and so on and so forth..

DeletedUser1105

There should definately be a rule where you can only duel someone once in a 24 hour period.

And they should either make the rule whereby you have to have a similar level to the person you are duelling, or give the smaller player an advantage (in the way morale does on tribal wars).

DeletedUser

I dont agree with you at all. First of all, it would be pointless if you have to agree with the duel. Then there is no chanse getting alot of xp and money with it. Its good that you can duel someone for more than on times, beacuse otherwise no one wouldn't do that at all. But there should be a maximum of 3 duels with one opponent in one day.

DeletedUser

i don't agree with having to agree to a duel either, but i do think the opponent should have to online, and no more three in one day is a good idea. also the idea of olny dueling people of a similar level to you

DeletedUser

There should definately be a rule where you can only duel someone once in a 24 hour period.

And they should either make the rule whereby you have to have a similar level to the person you are duelling, or give the smaller player an advantage (in the way morale does on tribal wars).

I thought 2 hours was ok..but after seeing a post of another person being attacked 5 times in a row i agree to 24 hours..so each player has a much wider scope but can be protected from abusers..

i think it is better to stick with 2 level above or below so you can duel..samples..so each player has a much wider scope but can be protected from abusers..what you guys think..

Legend
Your Level..
Can Duel
Can't Duel..

Level~18
Level~17
Level~16
Level~15
Level~14
Level~13
Level~12
Level~11
Level~10

DeletedUser

two levels works well ,except on very low levelled people, so a level 3 shouldn't be able to duel a level 1