At level 32

Dueler - 24-36 => 30 avg damage
Soldier - 29-45 => 37 avg damage
Soldier+ - 30-54 => 42 avg damage

At level 72:
Dueler - Rusty Colt Buntline - 77-91 => 84 avg damage
Soldier - Colt Buntline - 87-99 = > 93 avg damage
Soldier+ - Precise Buntline - 89-115 => 102 avg damage

I only wanted to put more precise examples so the difference can be seen.

So as if you've stated the damage difference is really only 12 difference at level 32 and 18 difference at lvl 72.

So in a duel if the soldier+ 32 hits 12 more damage each shot than the dueler he only hits 96 more which is if he hits on every shot which is unlikely.

And then for the soldier+ 72 hits 144 more which at that level doesn't make much difference and it is again unlikely that he will hit on every shot.

DeletedUser

I don know really where did u got this from, but i have seen +100 damage in a round using a Deringer (29-45 damage)

DeletedUser

i know, i mean damage taken by a weapon is unpredictable.. so it cannot be based on simple 2+2=4 calculations

DeletedUser

Here I have a question to ask about, before we didn't have fort battles, but now we have.

So is it still fair to give soldier hp bonus as this bonus could both work effectively in duels and fort battles ?

Beside, suppose i am a soldier, i think probably i would choose to put all my ap in Ch. so that i can make use of the tactics bonus. Well, then the Leadership would be increase which it also work effectively in fort battles.

I am wondering what is the positioning of the Class soldier, a Battle fighter ? or a strong dueler ? or both ?

DeletedUser

See this thread talking about the dueler vs. soldier bonuses and some suggestions on how to even out the classes.

IMO, the only soldier bonus that needs to be looked at is the Tactics bonus.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by CraZ
i'm guessing you read all that before choosing your class, why not just choose being a soldier if you like the bonuses so much?

i choose Dueler cuz i like this class more than bonuses of soldiers!

If you like the bonuses better than the other classes, why are you complaining that it's unfair? Sounds like you just want your bonuses to be even better than you already think they are.

If it were that out of balance, you wouldn't like the dueler bonuses and you'd pick Soldier. Stop whining.

Oh crap, sorry for reviving a dead thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is ok.
About dueler vs soldier: people chose dueler for the cool avatars, the cool name of the class (woohoo dueler, I lovz duelz), but the bonuses are worse than of any other class. They don't help at all in duels and that sets a big difference between the soldier class and dueler class. But, they look cool. :)

DeletedUser

Lets see
10% faster so for ever 10 mins you only walk 9 - WOW thats awesome you can't deny it ( or the sarcasm )

Your motivation increases faster , the only real result this has is raising your dueling lvl faster the xp from the duels won't raise your normal level fast enough to keep up. So the more you duel the more likely you are to get picked on by players way above your level
- yet another great advantage if you like taking forced naps

10% more cash so if the person does happen to have a whole 10 bucks on the you'll get $11 - thank God they took away the bank cap huh!

I think for it to be fair they should ditch the motivation increase & allow duelers weapon limitations to be based on their dueling lvl instead of normal level.

on second thought it wouldn't be sell able as a premium feature so how bout I tone it down a bit.

They should make it so that duelers get a 50% boost between their normal lvl and dueling lvl , premium gets 100%.

example :
lvl 20 non premium player with dueling lvl of 30 has access to weapons that require lvl 25 & the same player with a premium account can use weapons up to lvl 30

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And after you are able to wear the biggest weapon without premium or even the bonus, what do you do?! Still buy premium for that?!
Duelers need to receive a similar bonus to the soldier's tactics bonus.

DeletedUser

And after you are able to wear the biggest weapon without premium or even the bonus, what do you do?! Still buy premium for that?!
Duelers need to receive a similar bonus to the soldier's tactics bonus.

Please explain to me how your problem with my dueling idea doesn't already exist or would be any different from the soldier classes weapon bonus?

what does a soldier do after you are able to wear the biggest weapon without premium or even the bonus, what do you do?! Still buy premium for that?!

I'm thinking there is a major flaw in your issue with my idea.

DeletedUser

There is a forum for this, it's called ideas and suggestions. Not questions and guides.

DeletedUser

granted your right but the answer to that statement ^ is on page 2 of the thread if you had read any of it.

DeletedUser

Please explain to me how your problem with my dueling idea doesn't already exist or would be any different from the soldier classes weapon bonus?

what does a soldier do after you are able to wear the biggest weapon without premium or even the bonus, what do you do?! Still buy premium for that?!

I'm thinking there is a major flaw in your issue with my idea.
The difference is in the other bonuses the soldiers have besides the weapon wear...
There are other more important changes that can be done instead of weapon wear faster.

DeletedUser

well there are 3 areas that should be changed as all of them are quite pathetic as of now.

Duelers getting some kind of bonus based on dueling level seems like a no brainier to me.

& when your getting picked on by players 10-15 levels higher than you all the time getting better weapons faster is of a major importance. Once you hit 80+ there would be no reason to care but start over and you would.

DeletedUser

good, everything looks good and dead so i can try and sneak a post in LOL how come classes get 10% bonuses and then soldiers bonuses are 50%?

DeletedUser16002

How about we change every class so nobody gets any bonuses? if you dont like the dueler perks then dont pick the class, simple as that.

DeletedUser

Lets see
10% faster so for ever 10 mins you only walk 9 - WOW thats awesome you can't deny it ( or the sarcasm )

Many of the holiday quests use the Ghost Town as a focal point, not to mention Fort-battles could be placed almost anywhere over the map! With time-lines in the holiday quests, 10% time saved ain't all that bad

Your motivation increases faster , the only real result this has is raising your dueling lvl faster the xp from the duels won't raise your normal level fast enough to keep up. So the more you duel the more likely you are to get picked on by players way above your level
- yet another great advantage if you like taking forced naps

WOW thats awesome you can't deny it ( or the sarcasm ) ---> half the players have problems levelling up too slowly, and you are complaining because the developers are giving you too much XP. Do low XP jobs if it bothers you SO MUCH! And jeez, don't you guys pick on lower level adventurers, and you are complaining about bullies, what a joke!

10% more cash so if the person does happen to have a whole 10 bucks on the you'll get $11 - thank God they took away the bank cap huh!
You heard the story where the beggar wants a single cent from the King on day 1, to be doubled every day till the end of the month. This case may not be one of geometric progression, but three/four duels a day every single day for 60/70 odd levels means that your inventory should be worth 10% more than the other classes!!!

I think for it to be fair they should ditch the motivation increase & allow duelers weapon limitations to be based on their dueling lvl instead of normal level.
Are you crazy!?!!?!? We already get picked on by high duel level players, not to mention lower level players who match our dueling level. The only factor that stops us from passing out is that the weapon causes acceptable levels of damage! If level 40 people (now at pepperbox, 23-57) started using precise army revolvers (63-79, say their duel level is 58) all workers and adventurers, bloody hell, even duelers themselves, basically, all duels involving duelers would result in a pass-out!

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING! I am an adventurer, and I often lose duels and I suck at fort-fights, and there are only two lines of quests available after level 60, you don't hear me whining do you?? Never mind the workers, I can't beging to imagine how boring their class is!

Status
Not open for further replies.