Unfair character Bonuses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

let's compare character bonuses of duelers and soldiers!

Duelers:

• 10% more speed (20% with premium bonus) i don see a really good advantage in this that would help duelers to be better duelers!
  • 20% more motivation which is only 2 more motivation per day (and 40% with premium which is only 4 more motivation per day) so a dueler can have 4 duels per day without suffering motivation, bu if the HP allows him to have 4! consider duels which take 500-600 damage!
  • 10% more money (20% more money) which has no benefits at all! cuz most of players carry no money with them!

Soldiers:

• 5 more health points per health point added ( and 10 HP with premium) which is in fact 100% (or maybe 150%, not sure!) HP bonus!!!!
  • 3 level higher weapon ( and 6 lvl higher weapons with premium) this is crazy! esp while soldier is 3-4 lvl higher than dueler it becomes about +10 weapon lvl!
  • 50% tactic bonus ( and 100% tactic bonus with premium )

do u think it's fair for duelers? as u see soldiers have much more bonuses for dueling!

lets' forget tactics.
i choose soldier, distribute my skill points and attributes identical to a dueler character... then my +6 weapon and more HP allows me to kill every Dueler that is in my own lvl. isn't it?

i think the main purpose of soldier character is protecting! but it is now kinda abused to being a high lvl dueler.
I suppose soldiers must be confined not to be able to challenge... they should only defend. so the 100% HP and tactic bonus would be fair

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense, but it might be more effective to post possible changes in dueler stats in the suggestions board than posting it here as a rhetorical question.

DeletedUser

• 5 more health points per health point added ( and 10 HP with premium) which gives soldiers 100 more HP for every HP skill!!!!

Think you got the math wrong there.. This I got from the help section

"At the beginning your character has 100 health points. WIth each level you gain you receive 10 additional points. Per level on the skill health points you also get 5 points."

So by my reasoning one skill point in health is normally worth 5hp, non premium gets an additional +5hp so... 10hp...per skill point, and premium would get 5+10 so 15 hp per skill point invested.... not 100hp.

p.s I got a level 24 soldier on world 5, with 9 skill points in health, and has 465hp.. if your math was correct I would have over 1000hp...

DeletedUser

you also might concider the fact that if this game hold any accuracy in setting up class limits for dueling, soldiers are professionally trained with weapons, where all other classes are self taught. duelers just tend to then be better than other classes since they then make their living with use of their weapons.

DeletedUser

A dueler would also have a prefered weapon where as a soldier would get whatever the army issued them which could change thus a soldier would be trained with more kinds of weapons

DeletedUser

i'm guessing you read all that before choosing your class, why not just choose being a soldier if you like the bonuses so much?

DeletedUser

B'cus Tuco is the Ugly.

Let's examine the motivation you dislike oh so much:
4 extra per day, that is ONE more duel a day that you can do without suffering in terms of motivation, and still have 1 motivation spare. Every third day you get 1nother duel.

In 7 days, you get 9 more duels without suffering in terms of motivation.
Don't come here and say that doesn't add up over time.

Also, with points in horseback riding and a good hrose, you will travel somewhat quicker, wihc isn't bad at all either.

That said, I prefer solider over dueler myself, and the hp buff is kinda unfair to those that make imba strength based soldiers.

DeletedUser

i'm guessing you read all that before choosing your class, why not just choose being a soldier if you like the bonuses so much?

i choose Dueler cuz i like this class more than bonuses of soldiers!

DeletedUser

Think you got the math wrong there.. This I got from the help section

"At the beginning your character has 100 health points. WIth each level you gain you receive 10 additional points. Per level on the skill health points you also get 5 points."

So by my reasoning one skill point in health is normally worth 5hp, non premium gets an additional +5hp so... 10hp...per skill point, and premium would get 5+10 so 15 hp per skill point invested.... not 100hp.

p.s I got a level 24 soldier on world 5, with 9 skill points in health, and has 465hp.. if your math was correct I would have over 1000hp...

oh sorry! i got it wrong cuz i've never been a soldier, i changed it hope this is correct now!
anyway other two bonuses are more important! esp +6 weapon!

DeletedUser

you also might concider the fact that if this game hold any accuracy in setting up class limits for dueling, soldiers are professionally trained with weapons, where all other classes are self taught. duelers just tend to then be better than other classes since they then make their living with use of their weapons.

no soldier can use a Revolver like "Clint Eastwood" :) which is a dueler not a soldier!! (and also Tuco .... )

DeletedUser

B'cus Tuco is the Ugly.

Let's examine the motivation you dislike oh so much:
4 extra per day, that is ONE more duel a day that you can do without suffering in terms of motivation, and still have 1 motivation spare. Every third day you get 1nother duel.

In 7 days, you get 9 more duels without suffering in terms of motivation.
Don't come here and say that doesn't add up over time.

Also, with points in horseback riding and a good hrose, you will travel somewhat quicker, wihc isn't bad at all either.

That said, I prefer solider over dueler myself, and the hp buff is kinda unfair to those that make imba strength based soldiers.

i don think that way! 4% more motivation means only 4% more xp and money! so it could be only 4-5-6 more xp and almost nothing more money in a single duel! and in 7 days (with ave 4 duels per day) : approx 150-200 more dueling xp (= 1 or 2 single duel) and if u were lucky 30-40 more $

DeletedUser

No offense, but it might be more effective to post possible changes in dueler stats in the suggestions board than posting it here as a rhetorical question.

first i want to see that am i right?! ;)

DeletedUser

i choose Dueler cuz im a Bandit and becuz i don like to be a soldier!

Well don't moan then lol. Every character class has advantages an disadvantages..

This is even more tedious than the old melee vs firearm argument!

DeletedUser

Oh no! I reaaaallllllly like this topic...

I just don't see what you expect to gain from it?

DeletedUser

I think its something that as much as you disagree with it you cant change it... kinda like paying tax lol.

DeletedUser

i think nobody likes anything unfair!
tell me what is the purpose of being in a soldier character class? to be a better Dueler?!
im not forced to choose dueler, i just want this game to be better and more realistic!

DeletedUser

Tuco, please learn to use the multiple quote feature. No need for you to post 9 times on a thread with 18 posts just to quote other people.

Anyways, you have your math wrong.

all u mentioned are useless! 4% more motivation means only 4% more xp and money! so it could be only 4-5-6 more xp and almost nothing more money in a single duel! and in 7 days (with ave 4 duelr per day) : approx 150 more dueling xp (= 1 or 2 single duel) and if u were lucky 30-40 more $
You get an extra duel a day on average. That extra duel can be worth anything in xp that you go for. From 3xp to 163xp. Just depends who you duel. Same goes with the money situation. Soldiers don't make any more money than you do during a duel, you just have the opportunity to make 10% more than anybody else.

As John said, in 7 days you get 9 more duels without your motivation suffering, as opposed to soldiers. What you do with those duels, whom you challenge, that is up to you. Those duels could easily be worth 600-1200xp every single week and untold cash. Thats how it adds up and thats a huge advantage.

The money situation is harder to figure out. Lets say on average you make $100 a day dueling. Note I said average, meaning some days you make more, some days you make less. A soldier would make $700 for the week. A dueler would make $770. I know $70 doesn't seem like a lot but I bet when you beat someone in a duel and receive $70 you are excited. In actuality you probably make more than $700 a week because you get 9 more duels per week than a soldier does.

Duelers get to duel more often, make more money, and move around the map quicker. Those are your advantages. If you don't appreciate them then you can delete your character and make a soldier. Or better yet a builder. They make lots of money!

DeletedUser

I know $70 doesn't seem like a lot but I bet when you beat someone in a duel and receive $70 you are excited.
i really get excited when i win 20-30$ in a duel... maybe in older stages of the game it could be good since players used to carry lots of cashes around, but in newer worlds i really wish to win only 30-40 in a duel!

so why u don talk about 100% HP and tactic bonuses of soldiers? or higher weapon uses? let's assume both have premium:

a soldier with lvl X and dueling lvl Y can challenge any dueler with X+6 lvl (same lvl weapons) and Y+n dueling level without being afraid, and with high possibility of winning, can gain a high XP, and multiple this extra Xp in average 3 duels per day and then *7, i bet it will be higher than u calculated for 4 more motivation!

do not forget solders have high defence and HP!

and do not forget most challengers hit workers, think it about dueling against a worker for both of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.