Umm, Bye

DeletedUser

Hi all,

It's been fun, it's been entertaining, and it's time for me to say goodbye. Lots of good people have come and gone from this community. Luckily, lots of trolls have gone as well. Anyway, I have things to take care of that dwarf anything I could do on these forums or for Innogames. My priority is me and things are going to get rough. Wish me luck.

Ciao,
Hellstromm

DeletedUser16628

One of the greatest titles we can have is old friend. We never appreciate how important old friends are until we are older. The problem is we need to start our old friendships when we are young. We then have to nurture and grow those friendships over our middle age when a busy life and changing geographies can cause us to neglect those friends. Today is the day to invest in those people we hope will call us 'old friend in the years to come. Good luck Hells on your next journey as we wish you God speed .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The DnD section will be a lot less lively without your regular interjections of reason. Sad to see you leave, but good luck to you in whatever direction your life takes you.
Cheers mate.

DeletedUser

Good luck old man! It was nice having you here. Hope you come back some day.

DeletedUser

*tear*

One of the great ones is riding off into the sunset

DeletedUser

'You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Hellstromm again'

HS summed up in twelve words.

DeletedUser

Good luck in your endeavors HS and see you at your book signing! I'll be the one at the back of the line yelling, while you pretend not to know me LOLOL.

DeletedUser31931

Good luck in life Hell. I'm still cowering behind the sofa avoiding it but it finds us all some day. I just wish you well in your endeavours and wonder who is possibly so great who could fill your slot.

P.S. I'm definitely not suggesting I should... *innocent grin*

DeletedUser16008

Good luck mate, been fun forum dueling with you over the years. Hope life dosn't get too rough and you come out on top. Somehow I think thats very likely. ;)

Take care HS

Vic

DeletedUser2217

Goodbye and good luck, Hellstromm. I'd hope you'll check in from time to time.

DeletedUser34315

Hopefully you will be back eventually, to begin again your forum debating :)

Deleted User - 1278415

I just put some cookies on a plate that came out of the dishwasher.
wet_cookie.png
.... yep a wet cookie.

Had to come online and see your last post here.

Wish ya luck in all you do and happy trails.