Ultimate match tonight

DeletedUser25707

Battle at Burial Grounds

Great Battle, I would consider it an Ultimate Match

Sorry you missed it Joxer :boone:
One-eye I was there last night and I'd hardly called it Ultimate Match... I don't think it came even close. The final outcome [defenders win] was more or less clear by the end of round 10... everything after that was just going through the motions. Even if those motions lasted for another 27 rounds.

Oh, and just for the record... I was on the attacking side.

DeletedUser27813

One-eye I was there last night and I'd hardly called it Ultimate Match... I don't think it came even close. The final outcome [defenders win] was more or less clear by the end of round 10... everything after that was just going through the motions. Even if those motions lasted for another 27 rounds.

Oh, and just for the record... I was on the attacking side.

I think the attacker did a fine job, it kept us defenders on the move.

When the forts are full I think it will be a tough job for any attacker to win.
Defense will have to make a fatal error to loose a fort.

DeletedUser

either the opposing side to unhinged has to get more meatshields to even the playing field a bit, or devise a different strategy

hats off to the green berets for turning the tide on this one...even tho i dont believe their egos need any more puffing :p

DeletedUser27813

What do we call this one?

so what shall we rank this one as?

Fort Bragg - NG Oct 25

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
50 attackers fell. 0 defenders fell.

I watched it ..... very funny :whistle:

DeletedUser25707

Well, for you, yeah it was over early, you died in round 13. King Kai did an awesome job leading as usual :D
Yes, it did end early for me... but did you noticed I said it was more or less clear how it will end by the end of round 10... when I was still very much alive. Getting hit 4 times in round 12 did the trick... so much for adventurer bonus ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol rippett. im with you there.... not feeling the advent bonus at all