Two questions before I make my choice

DeletedUser40481

• Which world is currently the most active one / the one that will hopefully last the longest? I started on Kansas because it was recommended but I wanted to see if I have better options or not.
  • Are there any missable achivements? I remember playing 5-10 years ago, and there were a few, but I can't find them in any achievement list I've found. If there are any missable, what are they? Spoilers/secret achievements are welcome, I don't worry about that.

DeletedUser40481

Colorado is what I've been thinking too, picked it up when people mentioned it in a few places. What about the missable achievements?

SB.access

Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of missable achievement you mentioned.
as in why would any world be different in that aspect.

DeletedUser40481

No, that question was overall, not for a specific world, lol.

EDIT: A missable achievement is an achievement that you can miss, for example "do x before you're level y", which can be missed if not done in time, etc. The repeatables are another example, but those I know about already.

SB.access

lol ok, I was somewhat relating it to your 1st question, my bad :-D

afaik, no such achievements.
even some event quests can be done the years after I believe.
only collector cards that has no supply (both from players and UP shop) will be missed.

from what I found, there is some quest that has alternative choice which resulted in gaining 1 of the (2 or more) achievements and titles.
for example The railroad's journey of conquest - Level 72. in Arizona, I got the Local Hero achievement, while in Colorado, I got the other one.
well, that is kind of got one and miss the other i guess, unless that is included :roll:

Harriet Oleson

That makes me wonder if achievements like this one can still be won ?

XlSuNSGpT6axFzdKqdGBZw.png

(Yes I failed this one for 3 snowballs :-()
It's written "during winter event 2021", so I wonder if this achievement is just lost for good and there will be another different one for the next winter event, or if there's still a way to win this one.
Same with some other event achievements, like :
vDgNQGGFQ5O5M7-uQ76xsQ.png
It's too late for this one too, no ?
In the achievement category "events", it seems there are several like that, only related to a specific past event.

DeletedUser40481

Thanks for all the replies! Repeatables (tasks), event and "pick a side" achievements I already figured I'd come across. Back when I played long ago, some event achievements were still obtainable the following years, even tho the achievement text was for a specific year. So I'll be trying to get as many as possible. I started my second character on Colorado and I'll keep playing both for now, see where I like it best :p Again, thanks for the answers!