Two Fort Fights Daily

DeletedUser38632

Given the number of players on some servers, especially the number of high level players, it would be nice to have two fort fights per day so everyone gets a chance to participate. Fights could be scheduled approximately twelve hours apart with a two hour window, so a late starting fight would end about eight hours before another fight with an early start begins. Players could sign up for either fight, but not both. This would also enable more people to be online for fights.
(As it is, with over 120 people showing up to fill 80 slots, if you aren't lvl130+ or a dueler, you stand little chance of getting FF experience.)

asdf124

This isn't an idea since it should be a discussion which should be in either saloon or arizona(assuming that animary is trying hear thoughts about proposing something so that leaders of that world could agree upon something)

Can a mod move this thread pretty please?

DeletedUser38632

Even better, just delete the thread. I thought one fight per day was hard coded into the game. (Been here two years and never seen more than one fight a day.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

you could add a fort fight per day into daily tasks, to incentivize attendance

DeletedUser38632

you could add a fort fight per day into daily tasks, to incentivize attendance

Lol, more attendance is the last thing we need. That is my issue. With the recent influx of new, high level, players on our server we now have so many people sign up for fights that anyone lower than lvl 130 stands little chance of getting in unless they are a dueler.

Since originally posting I've been informed you can have more than one fight per day, but the people on my server say it is too much trouble ...so players like I now grind at jobs for 8-9 hours for the same XP and bonds we could get from one FF. FFs are fun, grinding isn't.

(That is why I also requested this thread be deleted. I was asking about something already available ...just not done on my server.)

DeletedUser22685

Lol, more attendance is the last thing we need.
90% of fort fighters over the last few years would disagree with that. Perhaps on Arizona where a bunch of players recently migrated there are players missing out because of level or gear, but that's the way it was on every server once upon a time. It's so refreshing to see battles full again, even if only on one world. The others would kill to be in the same situation.

You're right that it sucks for those who have to miss out, though. Even Colorado has been having small battles in AM time recently. Attendance has been pretty poor, but Arizona should be able to support it. If you're asking for simultaneous battles though, you won't find many people in favour of that. It's been proven time and time again that multi battles kill worlds, and nobody will want to risk the same happening to Arizona when it's looking so promising.

I can't imagine that battles are filling with onliners though, so I don't see a reason for you to miss out as long as you're online. I've seen level 40 onliners in full battles there.

DeletedUser38632

Lol, lvl 40 duelers will get in; but I've seen online lvl 130 other classes get bumped. As a lvl 96 adv, it's a toss up for me, even in large fights. But I didn't propose simultaneous fights, rather two fights roughly twelve hours apart, with players limited to joining one or the other but not both. (And since it's mainly high lvl people who migrated, it's made the server top heavy ...a situation I've seen kill other games.)

Pankreas PorFavor

propose it to your alliance, start a topic in alliance forum, send a telegram, talk about it in chat, vote in the forum.. if you get some support, 15-20-30-50 players - dig a battle! why not have a small fort battle at 8am (or whatever time works best for this group)?
if there is enough people that want these battles, nothing can stop them.

DeletedUser26820

Wow... you guys are having an issue I wished we had on Briscoe.
We easily overfill smalls, now, but 3 months ago that wasn't the case.
At mediums and larges, it would be nice if we had too many sign up, as it hasn't happened in over 2 years, if not much more.
I'd say enjoy this "issue" why it lasts, because it won't last forever.