Twisted Towers or just Chrome?

DeletedUser

o my god its the twlight zone

i never had this issue with chrom,firefox, or IE

DeletedUser

im using chrome, and i see no problem. damnit.

as a joke i sent a circular to my family concerning these dilapidated towers, and how they are the result of drunk builders. lolz. i can't wait to see the responses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Twisted Towers in Opera ver 9.62, but not in firefox... so i guess its random
strangely (either coincidence or not) this happened today after the fort war (was okay till yesterday)

DeletedUser1121

i got a twisted tower in Firefox on Ubuntu this morning (only one tower instead of the two in the screenshot)

DeletedUser14006

Well this is what i see when i click on a fort, been like this for last few days but thought it would be fixed by now.

Then i find out not everyone has this problem and i have used various computers (work etc) but not tried anything other than google chrome.

Anyway, this is what i see. (This may not belong in this section but world one is where i play, maybe move to bugs section if you wish, TBH may already be a thread but i dont check bug sections, just posting for entertainment value, i knid of like the twisted effect)

The Twisted Towers.

tower.jpg

Edit: Derek1982 from RR suggests Fort L-SD-, which works well :)

meh... shoddy craftmanship :eek:

DeletedUser14006

I never caught it first time around, but as I saw it now I thought why the hell not, would be rude not to reply :D

DeletedUser20688

I thought there was discussion about forts taking on damage after battles (which then of course has to be repaired).

This is would work for displaying a damaged fort.

Red Falcon

Whoa! Now the photo above is what I would call a gnarly fort! I would have to assume Chrome would cause a graphical glitch like the one shown above. Not sure why though...