Twisted Towers or just Chrome?

DeletedUser41

Well this is what i see when i click on a fort, been like this for last few days but thought it would be fixed by now.

Then i find out not everyone has this problem and i have used various computers (work etc) but not tried anything other than google chrome.

Anyway, this is what i see. (This may not belong in this section but world one is where i play, maybe move to bugs section if you wish, TBH may already be a thread but i dont check bug sections, just posting for entertainment value, i knid of like the twisted effect)

The Twisted Towers.

tower.jpg

Edit: Derek1982 from RR suggests Fort L-SD-, which works well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's probably chrome. Chrome has issues.

I've used chrome ever since I downloaded it, and I only recently started experiencing problems with chrome (invalid server responses). Right now, at this very moment, everything works fine, except for forts. When I try to click on a fort, I get the invalid server resposne.

And I think chrome issues are not the game's fault. Chrome just isn't too compatible with the-west.

DeletedUser41

Yeah i pretty much thought it must be Chrome but i tell you not, 5 minutes after i took the screen pic and posted here, after two days of the forts looking like this, i click the fort screen and they are back to normal.

Its as though google play the west and read this post, freaky lol.

Seriously, two days, post here and its fixed, glad i took the snapshot now, i have had a bottle of red lmao.:blink:

DeletedUser

Internet Explorer has the problem too:

iofzmq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have those twisted tower on my chrome as well. It's fairly amusing, I didn't know we can build leaning tower of piza.

DeletedUser1121

Stop using the poor browsers :D

Well, i went back to Firefox for the west..
IE starts using about 500M of internal memory and really slows things down..

Atleast the adventurers tower is nice and straight..
i would hate to fall of when a battle begins and mis al the fun ;)

DeletedUser

Take a screen shot, resize it to use as a flag. Then rename the fort! It will be hilarious. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Oh Hefty, your precious firefox has issues too :p

It's working as intended, you see.

It's the holiday season you know.

Alcohol is flowing freely, after all, we do have quests about christmas and festival, right?

Bottom line, don't give any alcoholic drinks to any of your builder, they have to stay sober or else you get those wonderful towers.

DeletedUser

try using broardband works okay but theres a problem with selling items fire fox works great no problems realy!:laugh: