Discussion TWI - Money calculator, can i trust it ???

DeletedUser

It is telling me i can sell $ 400,000 worth of clothing/ shoes/ hats because they are not needed by any job ....... Can i really trust it???????

Your thoughts please...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23701

Do you need cash?
And show to us your backpack before we can advise something

DeletedUser

Not really and i dont know how - but still its a simple question - if TWI says for example my Black Checkered shirt is not needed by any job ........ is it at the moment true ??

DeletedUser

well, it's only calculating for jobs that are within 20 LP of your abilities. It also ignores "products" that you might want to keep, holiday set, duelling equipment, and "collectibles" such as pilgrim's set, figaro's razor, etc.

DeletedUser

ok, lets forget the holiday items, collectibles, rare items, set items and just focus on the normal products i can buy from towns - TWI says i dont need them ..........

Do i ????????

edit - i changed the setting to show all jobs.

DeletedUser

then you are perfectly safe selling them, but just change the settings to make it show all jobs first.

DeletedUser

Check the level requirements for the items that it's telling you to sell.

It's telling me to sell stuff like my Rusty Colt Buntline which I do need but I can't equip yet.

DeletedUser

Check the level requirements for the items that it's telling you to sell.

It's telling me to sell stuff like my Rusty Colt Buntline which I do need but I can't equip yet.

Good advice indeed, but im about to hit lvl 91 so not for me. Really im just looking for someone to say - yes trust TWI or be carefull, its an independent site so i am naturally skeptical.

Slygoxx

You can only trust it if the LP calculations are correct. If that is not the case, some items may give higher LP than TWI suggests and you should not sell them.
From my own experience, I can say the LP calculations are made correctly, and thus it is reasonably safe to sell the items TWI suggests.

NOTE: Not my fault when it does calculate it wrong for you.

DeletedUser25173

Well I wouldn't sell anything in the game!
I love to keep all items some time they could be useful.
But don't mind selling double, triple items.