TW-times newsletter

Harsha..

Can anyone tell me how i can subscribe to this newsletter? - The TW-times. I could have gotten it wrong, but wasn't it's old name "broken saddle"?

DeletedUser

I would also like to know if there a way to sign up for the newsletter. The only thing I could find was TWTimes in German. any suggestions?

Thanks

Same for me, have seen some pics on the german TWTimes for what may be the future Fair , but I unfortunately only can read French, English and a bit of Spanish

DeletedUser22685

It's a German publication, and you have to rely on online translation tools if you want to read it in English.

Harsha..

It's a German publication, and you have to rely on online translation tools if you want to read it in English.

yeah, you forgot to include the link :p

I saw an old issue of it, years ago - the content was excellent and most interesting. It doesn't matter if its german or not

DeletedUser22685

yeah, you forgot to include the link :p

I saw an old issue of it, years ago - the content was excellent and most interesting. It doesn't matter if its german or not

I didn't "forget" to include anything, the person I was replying to didn't ask for a link. The TW Times website can be found here.