Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser35101

I wonder if anyone can help me with a strange issue please?

I've always played on two separate devices, a desktop and a laptop. I've always had to re-login in tw-db whenever I switch devices.

However, since yesterday, each time I try to update the red X to a green TICK in game on my laptop, I get the 'please login first' message, despite being logged in already.

I tried on my desktop earlier, which was working fine, so I guess I can narrow down the issue to one with my laptop, but anyone know where to start looking please?

NB Also having the same issue with twcalc, says I am logged out in game when I am definitely logged in on the site/

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I've just tried clearing cache in Chrome, and made it worse, tw-db cloth calc won't load at all now :(

Having this same issue since this past sunday... any clue on how to solve it?!

My desktop pc is my main pc and on past sunday i logged in from my laptop... i did the update on tw.db on laptop when in game and few hrs later when i got home and back to my main pc i logged into game (with knowing how it goes) few seconds after i opened tw.db and did log in there and refreshed page in game and went to set the jobs...
Tw.db kept on asking me to log into tw.db page no matter where i click to open up tw.db i shows that i am logged into it

Funny thing i went to test is... i opened up my laptop again and logged into from different world (kept other game world open on my desktop pc) and on laptop it kept on asking me again to log into tw.db and when i hit page, unlike my desktop pc, it showed that i'm not logged into tw.db

On both laptop and Desktop pc, same as Sarg i use Chrome browser (win 7 and win 10)...

I truly do hope we can find out on how to fix this issue...

Last edited by a moderator:
try: enable 3rd party cookies setting
i'm not sure if you can enable for a specific site or all sites, but that's why i use browser X for the-west and related sites and browser Y for my regular browsing

Last edited:

DeletedUser34084

Does it like... not load at all? Because it works on my machine. If it's related to cookies, take care that Chrome recently had a big update regarding those, which might break things around.

Snr Sarg

Error Message is:

Attention!

tw-db.info: Please login first

I am very much already logged in

Works fine on Firefox, does not work now at all on Chrome

Error Message is:
Attention!
tw-db.info: Please login first

I am very much already logged in
Works fine on Firefox, does not work now at all on Chrome

Have you changed the setting for 3rd party cookies? Make sure the cookies are not blocked

Slide the indicator to the left

1584533545321.png

Deleted User - 4184675

Yeah same.. after googles chrome latest update or how does it look so to me, tw-db wont recognize you are logged in ingame and "third-party cookies" arent now the issue. Any chance of fix?

Tom Robert

Google Chrome v80 blocks now Cookies, which haven't set the SameSite attribute. The other browsers will add this in the future, too.

Currently you can bypass this:
  1. go to chrome://flags
  2. search for SameSite
  3. set SameSite by default cookies and Cookies without SameSite must be secure to Disabled
  4. Restart Chrome
1597271294206.png

Last edited:

Snr Sarg

Google Chrome v80 blocks now Cookies, which haven't set the SameSite attribute. The other browsers will add this in the future, too.

2. search for SameSite
  3. set SameSite by default cookies and Cookies without SameSite must be secure to Disabled
  4. Restart Chrome

Following these steps has fixed the issue for me in Chrome, thank you.

DeletedUser34084

2. search for SameSite
  4. Restart Chrome
chrome 80 disable samesite flags
This is absolutely not a safe thing to do fyi :p. We should have Petee fix this on the website, it's just one string he has to add to the cookie.

DeletedUser39039

2. search for SameSite
  4. Restart Chrome
THANK YOU

RaiderTr

Is it possible to somehow improve/fix the FF/Dueler set calculations or remove them..
It's very misleading for the people that don't know much of the game. Very common seeing people with 9 items of Courtier/Lady set with Lucille lasso..

For example..

Screenshot_1.png

I mean.. I don't even know what part of this to fix..

I have +2 Murrieta clothing set, Mosey clothing set, Shiny Golden weapons and also Lucille Revolver..
Oh, the Lady-in-waiting weapon (bag) too of course..

No wonder why some people comes to battles with some odd mix-match.

the script just emphasizes health. if you want it to change, you can create your own code to go to health 0 and basically it switches clothes/gear to leadership.

"att": greater chance to hit
"def": greater chance to dodge
"type": 1 = defense (setting traps) 0 = attacking (hiding)

dueller, wanting to inflict some damage, attacking a fort:
{"type":"fort","para":{"att":200,"def":20,"health":0,"type":0}}

soldier, wanting to take point, attacking a fort:
{"type":"fort","para":{"att":20,"def":200,"health":75,"type":0}}
maybe? the chances to dodge/hit might increase as you lower hp, but is the subtraction of hp worth the increases of dodging/hitting.

edit
1588990556793.png

add
1588990586489.png

give it a name you want and start playing with the numbers.
if you have the union set, just wear that, no script needed.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

I suggest you to re-read my post. I don't need a script myself to choose the proper FF clothing.

And no, it doesn't emphasize Hp. Otherwise would have the Courtier/Lady bag instead of Luci Lasso, which would rid people from weird mix-match clothes and us from those people.

Last edited: