Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser16928

Sorry for my late response. (1) I was on holiday in Egypt, (2) I think I'm having problems with email notifications from T-W forums recently. I'll try to fiddle with the settings a bit...

As xShteff already said, it's now fixed - also thanks to him being very persistent in reaching me. :D The great news is that the import was broken due to InnoGames finally fixing the quest book bug, which required my script to adapt to the new API. This means all your quests should now be correctly imported, not just random 1000 of them like until now. Hurray!

Protasov

Petee, thanks so much for your efforts. The importer makes this game so much more enjoyable. Was it a good time to be in Egypt? I hear tourism is having a hard time there.

DeletedUser34295

Thank you Petee for your never-ending dedication to this script! Much appreciated <3

DeletedUser37191

Hey Petee! Could you update the script for the new tombola sets, please?

Thank you! This script is what makes this game playable :D

---EDIT---
Thanks for adding them!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6752

I have not yet finished the newest quests -

Mission Unpassible
West Point
Black Treasure

- but I don't see them among the quests yet. Am I just being a bit impatient? :)

asdf124

I have not yet finished the newest quests -

Mission Unpassible
West Point
Black Treasure

- but I don't see them among the quests yet. Am I just being a bit impatient? :)

Black treasure continuation is supposedly in a few hours later today u less postponed.

I have no idea what is the usual update to post em in TW-db, sorry. Note:black treasure is a combined 29 quests questline if the update commences today.

DeletedUser35919

Cleanup efforts (The tribe)

This needs to be adjusted slightly: the relevant animals now have to be equipped (at holy rock) to gain the totem(s) - TW-DB doesn't currently say that (neither does the game quest text)

I spent months on and off trying to get the damn totems, wondering why I'd completed easily in other worlds.. :)(

DeletedUser34295

I've got an issue.

I've got a brand new character, on a brand new the-west account, that I linked to a brand new tw-db account.
And in spite of this, it shows me that I have completed 75 quests all the way up to level 104 when importing my character.

Why would this be, and how do I fix it?

EDIT: I've tried deleting all of my cookies and saved browser data and import again. That didn't work.

DeletedUser37191

Wondertje, did you try opening TW-DB through the compass in-game? That usually syncs the game with the TW-DB website, I think... At least for inventory, I don't use TW-DB for tracking my quests much..

Tom Robert

Is this the only account on the same world in twdb?
Or do you have 2 different characters on one world imported in twdb?
e552e94f78e94edcba11f01054115ea4.png

DeletedUser34295

Is this the only account on the same world in twdb?
Or do you have 2 different characters on one world imported in twdb?
e552e94f78e94edcba11f01054115ea4.png

It's the only character from that world - on that account, since I used a brand new TW-DB account.

DeletedUser31403

Is TW-DB active anymore? The new quests haven't been added, and I'm wondering if the cloth calc has been updated.

DeletedUser34084

Is TW-DB active anymore? The new quests haven't been added, and I'm wondering if the cloth calc has been updated.
Sadly no. It hasn't been active for a while. I've been attempting to contact Petee for the past few months or so, every time we had an update and tbh I kinda gave up on trying :p. You can try it yourself to contact him, maybe you'll have better luck.

DeletedUser31403

Sadly no. It hasn't been active for a while. I've been attempting to contact Petee for the past few months or so, every time we had an update and tbh I kinda gave up on trying :p. You can try it yourself to contact him, maybe you'll have better luck.
Thanks xShteff. It's such a great site, and it would be a shame if it was abandoned.

DeletedUser21680

Hello All -

I really hope the developer(s) of this script is well and nothing serious has happened... I really enjoyed using this script and it actually made my gaming experience that much enjoyable!

Hope the errors are corrected soon so we can use this amazing script in-game once again

Hope you are well,

LARROC

DeletedUser16928

If it's the President of Lazy Njubs International, then yes. :)

Sorry to everyone for not being here often to update the site (unless a few times a year counts as often). Can't assure you it will be better in the future, but at least now I fixed some issues with the data import, so updating the DB should be quick enough for me to get to it more frequently. Thanks to xShteff for actually not giving up trying to get me do it after all that time. ;)

The site and ClothCalc should be updated with new item data.
// And also I hopefully also updated the equipment calculator's formulas for fort battes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34781

you really don't realise how important this script is for our sanity in playing the game.so good i even allow your site past my ad block software because i'm sound like that!!