Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser6752

Nope - I have it set on Alphabetical order, my character is lvl 150 all Strength so there's no chance he wouldn't be able to do it - here is a screen shot:

no%20Construction.png

DeletedUser35120

Yes, and it wasn't translated for you. Not sure if that screenprint is from german server.. which, if true - then it's expected. But if you're getting that in .net server, you should install the English version of clothcalc to solve your problems.

DeletedUser37191

Actually, I think he has the german script, on the english server.

Weirdly, this script seems to be different for each language (while other scripts I've looked at have huge lists on the beginning to translate everything). Since construction isn't an actual job, it is added manually by the script (the rest of the jobs are pulled from the server job list, or something), and that's why it is in the script language, while the normal jobs stay in the server language.
I don't know if there's any other thing you should be aware of while using the german script in the english server.

You can easily delete the script and install the english version, if you prefer, though you might lose some history (chest statistics, for example, if you care about those)

DeletedUser16928

Local data shouldn't be lost when deleting ClothCalc and installing another language version. Yes, as you correctly said, the script's language affects only our custom texts, while names of jobs and some other texts that can be easily retrieved from the game will be in the language of the server you are playing on.

BTW, I have just updated TW-DB with the DoD items. I would say "new" items, but they're not really that new... :D

DeletedUser37191

BTW, since I'm already here, any plans on adding leveled up items into the inventory calculator? :D

DeletedUser

BTW, since I'm already here, any plans on adding leveled up items into the inventory calculator?
It already is. I had a normal Quarter Horse and a level 1 Quarter Horse. I updated my details and the speed-setting automatically chose the level 1 Quarter-Horse.

DeletedUser37191

I'm not talking about inside the game. But in the calculator in the website. It basically does the inverse of the cloth-calc inside the game: it lists your clothes, and if you hover your mouse over them, it shows for what jobs they're best (if any).
But it doesn't list any leveled up items

DeletedUser6752

I'm only on the EN servers, and I was sure I had the English version of the script loaded. I guess I'll double check on that next.

djogani

Can you please make tw-db.info site accessible from more than one location at the same time? It really gets annoying to log in every time when I access it from another pc in order to update cloth calc...

DeletedUser

Hi guys, I have been asked by a friend to ask you this.
She has recently restarted and has completed certain quests, but she is nowhere near the problematic 1,000 quests yet.
However, many quests that she has completed are now showing as incomplete on her TW-DB, including the Day Of The Dead quest. She says she has updated her quests, stat's etc. but where before they were showing complete, they are now showing as incomplete.
Just out of curiosity, where would the problem lie?
Thanks.

Post-edit: She as just told me that she has redone the repeatable quests and they are now showing as complete, but that still raises the question of why this happened in the first place - plus there is the Day Of The Dead quest showing as incomplete on her TW-DB.
Oh, by the way, she's not as bothered by these things as I am. :D She just wanted me to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37321

yes this bothers me also. I use tw-db all the time to keep my quests in order. A lot of them showing undone. Any idea when someone will get to fixing this?

DeletedUser16928

TW-DB displays exactly those quests as completed that the game does. I hope problematic 1000 quest limit introduced recently is already being addressed by InnoGames. As for repeatable quests however, there were problems as far as I can remember. Apparently the game will reset the status of completion for repeatable quests periodically, so that they can be completed another time. I think this shouldn't mean that they suddenly disappear from the in-game list of completed quests, but obviously it was the easier way to approach the problem and they didn't bother. Maybe I should be merging the completed quests at import and never overwrite the status of a quest once it was already completed...

As for being able to stay logged into TW-DB from multiple browsers/devices at the same time, it is of course technically possible, but less secure. But I suppose that's not really such an issue, so I'm adding that to my super long ToDo list. :D

DeletedUser

By the way, that glitch I mentioned before about lower-level players not being able to use the Cloth-Calc until something changes.
A friend is level 8 and this is what he is now seeing...

jFu9qCM.jpg

He has tried clearing his cache, reloading and everything we can thing of that might possibly cause this.
I encountered this same problem when I restarted - as did another friend when he restarted - and it only started working when we gained/lost some inventory. Have you any idea what causes this?

Post-Edit Update: It isn't the inventory that's the problem. It is the level 8. He tried buying and selling items, still didn't work. Yet the very second he levelled up to level 9, it started working again. I guess Cloth-Calc doesn't like the number 8. :D

DeletedUser16928

It's my favorite number, so I think that's highly unlikely. :D

If the problem ever occurred again, I would need some JavaScript error logs to find out what's wrong. F12 in Chrome, Console tab.

DeletedUser

Okay. If anyone ever comes across it again, I'll ask them. I do think it may well have happened to me though when I was only on level 8.
How do you get that error-log thingy on Firefox? Is it also F12?

While I'm here, one more minor error to report. The Quest-Giver at the North-East corner, (the one for 'Mexican Gold' and one of the suspects in 'The Murder') comes up with that radial-error thing that used to occur on the Old Outpost. It looks like the same error that used to spring up there. (Sorry I can't be more detailed. I'm not very technically-minded.) Basically, it opens the radial menu (showing you the Quest-Givers) then an error message pops up and it won't close again. (Like I say, exactly what used to happen with the Old Outpost.)

Abydos1

Speed Issues

Speed.jpg

Recently I managed to finally get the Golden Gun thanks to getting the complete Rowe set from the latest dead event...but after I updated cloth calc it told me to use Golden Gun set which is considerably slower (809%) than what I had before (817%) which I am wearing in the attached pic. Is there any way this can be fixed to where it shows the best possible speed clothing?

DeletedUser

Okay, The 'spinning pistols' thing.
My mate volunteered to restart. (He said he was gonna do it after Christmas, but did it now so we could test this out.)
Apparently it is not bound by levels.
He said it was spinning right from level 3 through to level 11, but it STOPPED spinning as soon as he did part of the 'Save The Saloon Part 2' quest.
He did not level up, he just completed the part where you have to sell a Dust Rag to the Mobile Trader.
As soon as he sold it, the spinning stopped.
I hope that helps you to pin it down. :)

Just spoke to him again and he said - and I quote, "I don't give a monkeys if it doesn't work on the low levels. I mean who the hell uses it at level 5 and 6? As long as it works when you get higher up, that's all I'm bothered about."
So there you go. :D

I think he's more bothered about there still being German in the quests. :D