Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

No, it's back on now. But for about an hour, it just would not load at all. All I got was the standard blank Firefox screen saying something along the lines of "Website unavailable" and asking if I'd like to retry - which I did. Anyway, all good now. Thanks. :)

Post-edit: I'd like to congratulate the good folks at TW-DB for their April-Fools joke. I admit it, you got me good. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know this is a second post in a short time, but this is an error report and I need it to be highlighted.

Error for TW-DB Cloth-Calc - Nobleman's Horse brings up:
injected function: lpInfo :0:295073t is undefined

I usually E-mail errors in, but figured I'd give this a try.
Also, don't know if you got the last E-mail, but the Outpost is screwed vis-a-vis the menu. It opens but then it locks and will not close.

Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

I don't know if this is the right place to submit this or not... The Cloth calc seems to give the wrong clothes for speed. I have tried different combinations and the fastest set is not the one that cloth calc suggests.

Any ideas?

DeletedUser

Have found a bug with the Cloth-Calc. If you use up your last Tequila - say for a Daily Quest - the green tick no longer turns into a red cross. It stays green and the Tequila icon stays in the Speed outfit. Only after updating and clicking on the green cross does the Tequila replace with something else, but the tick never changes like it should.

DeletedUser6752

Since the last update the dropdown list of jobs is in no discernible order.

DeletedUser37321

Since the last update the dropdown list of jobs is in no discernible order.
yes this is really annoying. Is there a way to keep them in alphabetical order at all times with having to do extra clicks and clicking the A all of the time??

DeletedUser22685

The old Buffalo Bill script that automatically equipped recommended items was banned for replicating the Automation premium's saved set feature. Last I heard that stance hadn't changed.

HelenBack

The old Buffalo Bill script that automatically equipped recommended items was banned for replicating the Automation premium's saved set feature. Just saying.

I was about to ask about that "Equip Items" button... very handy... but is it legal on .net?

Oh and thank you for changing it back to alphabetical order! Not just that... But thank you so much for tw-db.info and your handy dandy ClothCalc script! It really makes things so much easier... Especially when trying to help new folks that are just starting out.
:)

DeletedUser29831

Just a quick but big thanks for the job you guys do and especially the Equip items button. You script works a lot quicker than Inno's. Very nice work. :)

DeletedUser

Isn't the Automation premium to do with being able to do 9 jobs instead of 4 and nothing to do with clothing? :huh:

P.S. LOOOOVE the clothing button. Saves SOOOOO much time for me. (Regular clothes swapper. :))

DeletedUser19768

The 'Trading with Indians' job has been changed to 'Dealing with Indians' ... Needs to be updated in the job list.

DeletedUser19768

Mine still says trading :(
Edit: Well ... Worlds 1, El Dorado and Enewetak (Beta) show it as Dealing but 10, 11, 12, Colorado and Dakota show it as 'Trading'

DeletedUser35120

I showed this screenshot of mine from Dakota though. Maybe trying clearing your cache or something..

DeletedUser

Mine still says trading :(
Edit: Well ... Worlds 1, El Dorado and Enewetak (Beta) show it as Dealing but 10, 11, 12, Colorado and Dakota show it as 'Trading'
simply refresh the data ;) (green tick in upper right corner)

DeletedUser34315

Is there a way to find the optimal gear for something, including items you don't own? I used to be able to just use the tw-db website calculator, go to jobs, then change the attributes it was searching for. Now, it autocalculates and can't be edited.