Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser928

This is what I am getting

1 failed to load module: BuyTip deadlock detected
0 failed to load module: Collector Cannot convert 'west.window.shop.factory.createItemElement_new' to object

Ripwise

Duncol is working on removing that bug. We all have it so there is no use for everyone to post about it.

DeletedUser16928

Duncol made the fix (it was just one property name change in the game) a few days ago, but I wasn't available to make the release, sorry. The bugfix is out, so the error should be gone and buytip should work again. The site will soon be updated with new items and hopefully quests as well (after the event starts, of course). I don't have much time for those level based bonuses, but I will at least try to do the minimum amount of code changes to make it work (i.e. do it the dirty way) and make the refactoring later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16928

Level based bonuses now supported by the calculator

I just released a first version of our reworked calculator engine (both for website calculator and ClothCalc), which now supports level-based bonuses. Only now can I really believe how incredibly OP is the Lover's set - many jobs include it in the best combination. I even found place for some little performance optimizations.

The calculator is currently still suffering some bugs (wrong LP estimations with level based stuff, speed calculator not giving the optimal result), but should be release-worthy anyway. Also, some special level based bonuses (currently only in the Black Friday set) are still not supported, hopefully some other time around.

To enjoy the new feature in ClothCalc, you just need to update the calculation data. Just not everybody at the same time, please. :)

I'm afraid I don't have any time left to display those level based bonuses on our site, maybe during the next week.

DeletedUser33353

Thank you Petee for all of your hard work. I seem to use your site.......errrrr, well too much :)

DeletedUser

Have you got an example ?

The calculator seems working fine with items at level > 120 as you can see on the image below

14031607281772504.png

DeletedUser15699

Star which indicates which items will improve jobs does not work as it should. It now shows for all clothes even level 1 items. BIG BUG. Dont you people test before implementing changes? We have an in game calculator which shows the best equipment for a job. Its now showing that gray torn pants will improve my job.

DeletedUser

Star which indicates which items will improve jobs does not work as it should. It now shows for all clothes even level 1 items. BIG BUG. Dont you people test before implementing changes? We have an in game calculator which shows the best equipment for a job. Its now showing that gray torn pants will improve my job.

Do you remember that tw-db or others scripts are not parts of the game ? They are made by players for players, in their free time and without any counterpart expected... except politeness and respect :hmf:

So, fyi, yes, the tw-db devs tests before making any update, and no it's not a BIG BUG, the stars works fine in all my worlds (.net, beta or Fr), in the market and in the mobile trader... You have an other problem, perhaps you may clean the cache, or update your inventory in tw-db site, or give more informations of your problems ....

DeletedUser15699

Sorry if i offended you. But i still have the same bug and i did everything you said even restarting and reinstaling scripts. It shows buy tips for all items that i dont have in inventory. I havent made any changes in settings. This just appeared. I know you dont owe me nothing but remember you are providing a service. Im not making things up. And why are you so angry? I just asked if you test your changes thats all. Picture bellow shows a buy tip for torn brown pants.
sadg.jpg

DeletedUser

Hi there,

The lover's set is in for jobs.
But I'm experiencing bugs here too.
New jackets, pants and boots (and probably other new stuff) are not taken into account in the personalized area (speed, duel, battle, personal set-up). That is for the ingame cloth-calc as well as the tw-db.info calculator (duel and battle sections).
I'm just mentionning it because all of you don't seem to experience this. Otherwise I know how to be patient...

Thanks for the job anyway...

RG

DeletedUser33353

I am sure everyone here may be tad busy(a pretty weekend). Give it some time. Petee and crew will catch it up when and if they can. Thx again to them for taking the time.

DeletedUser15699

Nobody is pushing anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We just pointed out some bugs cause it was working fine and then it did not. So what's the big deal? They should be happy we help them point out where the problems are. OMG too much crybabies around here. TWDB is doing a great job and noone is criticizing anyone geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

DeletedUser16928

As it was said, we do test our code before making releases, but I'm sure you understand that considering we are providing a voluntary service, we can't afford to steal too much time from our private lives to do some super-thorough testing. Thus, bugs simply will occasionally slip through. Now let's put those guns (and exclamation points) down... :p
Sorry if i offended you. But i still have the same bug and i did everything you said even restarting and reinstaling scripts. It shows buy tips for all items that i dont have in inventory. I havent made any changes in settings. This just appeared. I know you dont owe me nothing but remember you are providing a service. Im not making things up. And why are you so angry? I just asked if you test your changes thats all. Picture bellow shows a buy tip for torn brown pants.
I can confirm that too in my ClothCalc and that it is present even after clearing CC cache. We will try to do something about that soon.
Hi there,

The lover's set is in for jobs.
But I'm experiencing bugs here too.
New jackets, pants and boots (and probably other new stuff) are not taken into account in the personalized area (speed, duel, battle, personal set-up). That is for the ingame cloth-calc as well as the tw-db.info calculator (duel and battle sections).
I'm just mentionning it because all of you don't seem to experience this. Otherwise I know how to be patient...

Thanks for the job anyway...

RG
Thank you for a very helpful bug report. I've mentioned that speed calc is broken in my previous post, but your observation about new items being excluded helped me to find the bug. It is fixed now.

// turns out it wasn't, but this time for realz :)
// make sure you update your ClothCalc data if you haven't already

DeletedUser35120

Calc does seem to be broken for me too.. max hp calc is not working, speed calc ain't either (as you said earlier petee).. wonder it's broken for jobs too.

/me can't live without tw-db calc, specially the custom skills part ..please fix it soon :(

djogani

Thanks for the Brewing Bad quest.
My cloth calc buy tip now shows that almost any item is needed for some job, even for jobs that I already have better equipment.

DeletedUser

Hi

// turns out it wasn't, but this time for realz :)
// make sure you update your ClothCalc data if you haven't already

Yup. Everything works like a charm now!

// Well... except the little star appearing in shop, market and mobile trader, which shows Labor Points given by the item when it should show _additionnal_ Labor Points if item is better.

RG