Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

Abedy, tried the new link, great thanks. Only one problem - I wanted to look at the Easter quest and it comes up with a fatal error message. The issue is that your site is the only one I've found that has this quest in English. There is another site that has it in German, but while I can follow some of it, I haven't used German for at least 18 years so my skills are very rusty. Could you maybe look into this please?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I had contacted my hosting provider today and they said that attack is over so it should be back shortly. I will do update on tw-db as soon as I will be able to access it. If you get error, please select your language again. It should be fixed this way :) (quests info and import doesn't work on new address, so please bare with us until we start on original server again). It should be today :)

EDIT: We are back online ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This site is not loading for me. Does anyone know what's wrong? Did the site move?

DeletedUser

I had contacted my hosting provider today and they said that attack is over so it should be back shortly. I will do update on tw-db as soon as I will be able to access it. If you get error, please select your language again. It should be fixed this way :) (quests info and import doesn't work on new address, so please bare with us until we start on original server again). It should be today :)

Thanks. It was working for a while yesterday, but now it appears to be displaying the error message again. I hope you can find a way of getting it resolved as this is an excellent resource :cool:

DeletedUser14006

Please, use any proxy server located in USA to access my website until this will be solved. Either you can use Firefox ad-don or Proxy switcher etc..

For numbnuts such as myself how and where do I do this?

Thank you ;)

DeletedUser

Since last night I had to do some adjustments to security. Hopefully this will improve performance. Site is working fine now.

I added some missing info about belts and pants. New quests (for Greenhorn set) from 1.30 were added too and missing pictures for jobs and items.

DeletedUser

Now, the worse part of job. Have to correct all pants and belts names as I used google first time from German to English. :) Nevermind, will do it piece by piece. I hope that site will help you for some time and there won't be any problem with that.

EDIT: All pants and belts names updated to correct English. It should be fine now. Positions to Little Eagle employer added to map.

DeletedUser

Thanks once again. This site really is amazing.

I noted on the inventory import page that there is a mention about calculating best job items. That got be wondering - are there any plans to incorporate a tool like the 'Best job items' function on West Insider into tw-db?

DeletedUser

This Account Has Been Suspended

this shows up when i try to open tw db,why?

DeletedUser

I can't agree with futurama. I use(d) both sites since both have good things and bad things.

1. weststats items database is better organized - you see everything in one place (table) without a need for tooltips

2. quests are presented worse than (now this one is old fashioned) old german wiki on BOTH sites, however tw-db has them all while weststats lacks of too many ones, ppl if you need to work on a job to receive a quest item - it's still a quest - where's that info?

DeletedUser

Anyone know why I can´t access tw-db.info?? It says error "403 Forbidden" Anyone got any other links to the site or anything! What is going on!?