Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser

I am in San Diego, California. No go for me also. Loading loading loading fail.

Same her but i live in Sweden.

Edit: its not an browser problem cues i tested Safari, Camino, Fierfox and Google Crome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i can't get it either here in the US. :( it actually crashed while i was on it the other day, i had just clicked the button to look at the trousers and then it just stopped loading. :(

DeletedUser13719

It doesn't work here too neighbour, Serbia

i can't get it either here in the US. :( it actually crashed while i was on it the other day, i had just clicked the button to look at the trousers and then it just stopped loading. :(
same thing happened to me too, all i could see was one trouser and had nothing on it

DeletedUser

Yes. It was another attack and thus they've blocked lots of IP's. They are all unblocked for now.

I have no energy to solve these problems just because some id*ot is jealous or something about my site. Likely I will give up if somebody wants this to achieve. :hmf:

DeletedUser

Its sad that I have to post more problems here than actual news and what are we planning.

Anyway, little info. There are around 30 new jobs in the game. Only list, hopefully they will be added to map soon so I can gather more data. Also will update belts and pants info and hopefully we will finish calculator which will have belts and pants included already :).

If...if site will be online. :(

DeletedUser

it worked for me for about 3 mins then quit again. :( at least i got to see the stats on all the trousers.

DeletedUser

Please, use any proxy server located in USA to access my website until this will be solved. Either you can use Firefox ad-don or Proxy switcher etc..

DeletedUser

Please, use any proxy server located in USA to access my website until this will be solved. Either you can use Firefox ad-don or Proxy switcher etc..

I'm actually in the US and it just times out for me.

DeletedUser

I'm going to move website to another server and also temporary will change domain just to see if this is a someones fun or targeted towards my site.

DeletedUser

it worked for me if had all the new belts and pants on it but then it out after 30 secs :/

DeletedUser21540

Problem loading page....

I miss your site and hope you get it back up soon.

DeletedUser

Please access my site on temporary server here http://www.tw-db.ibatu.sk/

There may be some issues but at least is working. I will post you with latest news when attacks stop (hopefully), so I can return website to original server.

DeletedUser

What a piss off, I'd suggest deleting this thread and starting a new one with the new web address otherwise you could leave a bad impression of your site.

I think your site is amazing btw, most usefull site I've found for the west yet =)

DeletedUser

This is only temporary link for few days. We wanna see if the attack will stop so we can move back. If it doesn't then I won't have any other option. :(

In the meantime, I imputed all jobs, stats about Greenhorn set and few more other things. Also planning add new quests for beginners where you get items from greenhorn set as reward.