Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser37191

Every night the silver jobs list resets (not sure at what time, but it's after the game silver jobs are set).

Is it possible for me to either change that time, or cancel this automatic cleanup?

DeletedUser35120

Actually yea.. it would be good if it resets at 3am server time, cause that is when the silver jobs reset too on the map.

DeletedUser37191

Actually yea.. it would be good if it resets at 3am server time, cause that is when the silver jobs reset too on the map.

Thanks for the support:), but just to be clear, there are two problems with setting it at 3am:

1) For me the update actually seems to be around 3:10am, and not exact, so I like to have the list available to me at that time, to check whether the jobs were updated
2) A few months ago the update was around 2am (and a bit), so fixing it at 3am now could mean it will be wrong later.

Though maybe there are workarounds for setting the correct update time automatically

DeletedUser35120

1) For me the update actually seems to be around 3:10am, and not exact, so I like to have the list available to me at that time, to check whether the jobs were updated
2) A few months ago the update was around 2am (and a bit), so fixing it at 3am now could mean it will be wrong later.

It happens at or around 3 am servertime if I may say, depending on the server load mainly. All the rings don't just reset in one sec at 3 am actually.. it's a slow process which takes like 5 minutes.

It's cause of the DST settings in the game btw that you thought the update was around 2am. But it was actually 3am servertime.. (you are just comparing it with your local time, I hope I could make you understand. Heh)

DeletedUser37191

Nope, always looked at server time. Otherwise I'd be saying 9pm.

Though I didn't notice they updated slowly. Thanks for telling that.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, any chance of a translation into English for the quest 'Unchained'(lvl90)?
Thanks. :)

Post-edit: Sorted. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TW-DB is down. Has been for some time now. Any chance of an ETA for it coming back up?

DeletedUser16928

Thank you for reporting the issue, it is now fixed. It was a misconfiguration of our webserver, which for some reason only started doing weird stuff now, without anyone even touching the server... It is now fixed on the HTTP version, thumbs up for the people who noticed the HTTPS version was unaffected.
BTW, it seems like the mobile Internet on my phone stopped working, because I didn't receive the email notification from this thread...

DeletedUser

Thanks. Here's a noob question. What's the difference between HTTP and HTTPS? Is one better than the other?

DeletedUser16928

HTTPS is a secure version of HTTP (simply said, the protocol that allows you to browse websites). With HTTPS, you can be much more sure you are connecting to the right server and that nobody sees what you are sending or receiving (such as your password or other sensitive data). The only downside of using HTTPS is that it's a tiny bit more resource consuming. So, if you are afraid someone could steal your data (for example when using insecure WiFi networks in buses or other public places), HTTPS is a must. On your home network and for non-sensitive data HTTP is fine.

DeletedUser

Thanks. I only ever use my desktop these days, but it's good to know. :)
TW-DB running a little slow this past half hour or so. Maybe it's just busy. I'll be patient. :)

DeletedUser

Did you update before you clicked on the red-cross? The red-cross will appear when you level-up or when you get some new equipment. I cannot confirm, but it may also happen if you reskill to such an extent that changing your clothes will have an impact. Either way, always remember to update before you click on the red-cross to make it a green-tick.

DeletedUser35120

Did you update before you clicked on the red-cross? The red-cross will appear when you level-up or when you get some new equipment. I cannot confirm, but it may also happen if you reskill to such an extent that changing your clothes will have an impact. Either way, always remember to update before you click on the red-cross to make it a green-tick.

Thank you for your much valued advice. But I clearly said I did that.. been using this script since 2010. So I should be knowing that.

Hmm, I reskilled a bit today and then clothcalc had a red cross. Click on it, it turned into a green tick as usual.

And it's not an issue with the tick or cross anyway.. it's an issue with the errorlog.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your much valued advice. But I clearly said I did that.. been using this script since 2010. So I should be knowing that.
Bit snarky, but okay. I was only trying to help after all. Never mind. Hope you get it sorted.

DeletedUser35101

That is happening for months for me.. each time i chose Construction as job from cloth-calc.. for each part of clothes that is used for it

DeletedUser

Import broken. Cannot import either with the Cloth-Calc or manually with javascript. :(

DeletedUser37416

Same here, import not working. Re-installed script module and scripts many times, no luck. Have done all I can do to get it sorted, problem must be with import function on TW-DB end.