Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser34315

Does anyone even use this site any more????????

I certainly do. It's the only working info site about the-west, and clothcalc is invaluable for literally every skill build. For dueling, creating a custom job with the dueling skills you want is a great way to switch gear.

DeletedUser34781

and im definately one of those players.. the site is a must for me daily

DeletedUser

I LOVE this website. Seriously hate it when i don't have it on a laptop, it's definitely a MUST.

DeletedUser

tw-db down again?

Can not get the web page or ClothCalc to log in. Anyone else having issues?

DeletedUser22685

I don't really know what people do on TW-DB that makes it impossible to live without.

DeletedUser16928

I have no idea what was going on, but it seemed like a hosting issue (had ping, but no ssh), it somehow fixed itself while I was trying to diagnose it yesterday around 10 PM. Our hosting was quite unreliable recently, but I really hope it won't happen again any time soon...

DeletedUser12669

good so futu can get on with his hard work (big respect futu thanks for your hard work). ripwise would you like to help new players show em the way without the use of an amazing site

Ripwise

good so futu can get on with his hard work (big respect futu thanks for your hard work). ripwise would you like to help new players show em the way without the use of an amazing site

Really? With automation script and such site you want more? Idk what else can be explained!

DeletedUser

Not sure, but I think deadleg is being sarcastic about futu's comment...

I don't really know what people do on TW-DB that makes it impossible to live without.

Ripwise

Futus comment was in order and i know what he meant. Idk what people do that they have to go to tw.db on daily basis. I personally only use calculator here and there and for the rest i have the script.