Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser16928

The website and calculator are down due to issues with the server, I might have to order a new one and redeploy everything. Could take days. :(

Bucksnort Hawkins

Good luck Petee!!! Do you need anything? If you have to order a new one.. Do you need some donations? Thanks for all you do. :)
Indeed. I'm donating as soon as possible. Thanks Petee for all that you have done and continue to do for this community.

DeletedUser24736

heck i'll chip in as well. i never spend cash on stuff, too much of a miser, but the work is appreciated and has been very helpful to so many, even tho it doesn't cross a lot of minds. came back today and everything was down. let me know if you need anything.

asdf124

It should be up again. Took quite a lot of work, I'm really sorry for the almost week long downtime. But I hope things should be a lot more stable at the new hosting company.
Nothing to be sorry about :)

You didn't have to do the website, or the script. You and your team did that though, we are all thankful :)

HelenBack

It should be up again. Took quite a lot of work, I'm really sorry for the almost week long downtime. But I hope things should be a lot more stable at the new hosting company.
Awesome! Thank you so much Petee! :)

Nothing to be sorry about :)

You didn't have to do the website, or the script. You and your team did that though, we are all thankful :)
I completely agree... You and your team have done a LOT for the people in this game... You all made our game a lot easier thanks to all the great work you all have done. :) :D :cool:

Bucksnort Hawkins

Random question: With the Skills tool is there anyway to filter out tombola items? I tried to use a Wayback Machine version of tw-db but I couldn't get it to work sadly. Essentially I'm looking to just calculate the best gear found native in the game without tombola gear.

DeletedUser34194

Why does my calculator keep giving me the St. Patricks day set as a top choice for jobs all of the sudden? Some kind of St. pattys day joke?o_O

MFRavenhawk

Does anyone know why TW-DB cloth-calc will load fine on one world, but not load at all on another? This is even after uninstalling, cache clearing of browser, and reinstalling after a browser reboot. And it is happening on both Firebox and Chrome.

Bad Billy Jack

Looks like indy event breaks cloth calc. As soon as I got the patriot's short saber in a world, clothcalc would no longer update. Clothcalc still works, just won't update.

That's my best guess on what's happening

DeletedUser39292

Same issue on Idaho. As soon as I got the Patriot Sabre, cloth calc would no longer update