Script TW Collections

DeletedUser35919

Neckwear: Bow 'missing' collection tooltip appears to be getting confused with Gun: Bow

DeletedUser

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

I've updated the script for the new mobile trader in the shop, I've added also a patch for TWDB to report not owned items. I'll suppress it when the TWDB team will correct ;)

DeletedUser

Another update :

The link for the mobile trader was fixed,
The new items on already succeded collections appears on the list / tips / market... (there is an option for deactivate/activate)
Just for fun, I added the items's icons in the collector list ...

Have fun

DeletedUser

Oops I made a little #^\{@

New version for correcting an inventory bug ;)

DeletedUser34781

your script is closing the tab on occasions when you log out using bottom log out button

DeletedUser

is it possible to make a divide by old collections and new collections

especially since collector rewards also still come for the old collections

DeletedUser

your script is closing the tab on occasions when you log out using bottom log out button
Never seen that :unsure: could you explain me with more details

is it possible to make a divide by old collections and new collections

especially since collector rewards also still come for the old collections

No that's impossible, there is no distinction between the older and newer collections... There are only collections ...

DeletedUser34781

Can't really explain more than what ive said really.. i have a few tabs open with different worlds, depends on what im doing and when i set q's of work or what ever.. i click the log out button and it closes the tab more often than not and other times it takes me to main log in screen.. pure random when it does it

DeletedUser

How could I modify http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/385064 to be without Greasemonkey? Basically just a link sitting in my Bookmarks/Favorites I can click like TWPro used to work (talking about how it could be invoked, not what the script did). I know TWPro could be used as a Greasemonkey script, but that's not what I am interested in.

Actually, never mind. I figured it out (I had to check my TWPro bookmark one last time):
javascript:void(function(){var%20t=document.createElement('script');t.type='text/javascript';%20t.src='http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/385064.user.js';%20document.body.appendChild(t)})()

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi

Great work with the script! It's a very nice and helpful tool.

I am struggling though to get one item activated. In settings the "Collector items needed" is greyed out and in italics. When I hoover over it, it says: "Setting unavailable (Collections completed or script unavailable)".

I have tried to clear cache, uninstall and reinstall the script, but this stays the same.

Any advice?

-xq

DeletedUser

Hi,

You must have already completed the item collections, so there are no items to find, so the script disables this option to avoid unnecessary loading and research.

If not, give me the version of the script please, you can find it at the bottom of the page opened with the 'puzzle buton' to the menu at right, and click on the "TW Collections" tab.

DeletedUser15699

Userscripts page is down. Is there another way to download this script?

DeletedUser35631

is there any chance that you can update the script please? The current version of 1.3.3.8 doesn't seem to work with The West version 2.10.3

DeletedUser35631

Excelllent! Thanks for your work on this.It's really appreciated

Tom Robert

Hey :)

When I try to save the settings, it doesn't work. So I can't change the settings.
It would be cool, if you can fix this.

btw very useful script, thx for your work!

Tom Robert

DeletedUser35120

Yea.. same problem here for months. But Duncol ain't active here for 3 months now.. so didn't bother to post. dunno if anyone else can help.