Script TW Collections

DeletedUser34295

Just downloaded this script and I love it! Contains so many nice features, thank you! :)

DeletedUser

I'm using the old script. Will I get an update popup automatically in a couple of days or do I have to install this and uninstall the old one?

Tom Robert

No, the old implemented update function doesn't work anymore.

If you installed it from userscript-mirror.org you have to uninstall it first.

But if you installed it from greasyfork.org you can just wait until Greasemonkey/Violentmonkey searches for an update automatically.

@Dun:
I fixed the Update function and did some other edits.
Here you can compare between your v1.3.6 and my changes. You can use it. But you have to use your weblinks.;)
And I can send you my updated TW-check file on PM if you don't find it by yourself on greasyfork :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I fixed the Update function and did some other edits.
Here you can compare between your v1.3.6 and my changes. You can use it. But you have to use your weblinks.;)
And I can send you my updated TW-check file on PM if you don't find it by yourself on greasyfork :D

I'm not sure that's a good idea to re-activate the update because of the hundreds of access that can be generated...

DeletedUser

No, the old implemented update function doesn't work anymore.

If you installed it from userscript-mirror.org you have to uninstall it first.

But if you installed it from greasyfork.org you can just wait until Greasemonkey/Violentmonkey searches for an update automatically.

Thanks for letting me know. I was using the 3.3.7 version, don't remember where I downloaded it from. I've installed the new version now.

HALCON DE ORO

Oooooh my God Tom :D

I have just made an update this morning with the same fix (saving bug) and the fix for marks the missing items in Shop ... I'm really sorry ...

Thanks a lot anyway

https://greasyfork.org/fr/scripts/1670-tw-collections
Very good improvement to the script and seamless upgrade , I love that gets the objects you have achievements , so it is more accurate in the statistics of objects. thank you very much

DeletedUser

The button for sorting inventory and showing all non-product duplicates is from this script, right? It doesn't account for things the player is already wearing. Say I have 2 doolin's shoes and I'm wearing one, when sorting duplicates using the button, it doesn't show the other one.

DeletedUser

The button for sorting inventory and showing all non-product duplicates is from this script, right? It doesn't account for things the player is already wearing. Say I have 2 doolin's shoes and I'm wearing one, when sorting duplicates using the button, it doesn't show the other one.

Ok, I will see this bug soon, thanks for reporting ;)

DeletedUser

I made a new version for correct the bug signaled by ishubagaria , and I've reactivated the automatic update. Just Never or Weekly for now, I think it's not necessary to check every day, if needed, there is a button to force the check.

For those using the translation scripts (es, sk, de, pl...), to be compatible with the auto update, you must delete them and reinstall the lang scripts with the new Greasyfork links (you should have an message at start)

DeletedUser

Many thanks for the help Tom :) I have made a new version.

Just for the max version, I don't want use the Game.version because this var is usefull for support (or me) to determine if the installed script is designed for current version of TW.

Ps: I think you can hide your version in greasyfork, thank

DeletedUser

There's a bug in pepe translation script, i'll make an update soon in the script and ask him to correct it.