Script TW-Calc

• Thread starter DeletedUser35387
  • Start date

DeletedUser38810

I think that when they update the script, all the options are activated again, and they have to be manually deactivated again

DeletedUser35387

Yes sorry your right of course about the pinning. But there still remains an issue with the settings for the west calc resetting, job bar and duel panel keep popping up after set to "hide".....craft window change etc.

I have had some computer issues lately soooooo again, is it just me or are there updates being done that resets it? Just trying to get to the bottom of this, thanks.

After script update, the settings are not reseted. These settings are stored in your browser storage. What might happend is, that something cleared your local storage and the westcalc settings (and also clothcalc pinned items) were reseted. :)

DeletedUser27845

Hallo Marcus.

Apart from the page with quest etc.
Would it be possible for you to make a cloth-calculator as well ?
I know we have one from the "old" tw-db, but we are some people from the danish worlds who could like to have a new calculator, that also would factor in the then adventure and what best clothes would be to wear :)

Is this something you have thought about ?

asdf124

Hallo Marcus.

Apart from the page with quest etc.
Would it be possible for you to make a cloth-calculator as well ?
I know we have one from the "old" tw-db, but we are some people from the danish worlds who could like to have a new calculator, that also would factor in the then adventure and what best clothes would be to wear :)

Is this something you have thought about ?

If you are talking about adventures here:
https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-guide.56998/

Best clothes right now is the Bavarian/dirndl cloth set and medal of bravery at sea(if you have wright plane set, you should rather use that instead of normal cloths for more damage)

Edit: No it isn't possible as the formula isn't provided(other than a theorized one)
Which has a small percentile margin of error which makes it not a perfect copy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser27845

Thanks, asdf, i have read that guide a lot.
BUT if you dont have those clothes options, it could be nice to know about what other possible choices i have.

And sad to hear that a new cloch-calc. is not "possible"
But thanks for your answer.

asdf124

Thanks, asdf, i have read that guide a lot.
BUT if you dont have those clothes options, it could be nice to know about what other possible choices i have.

And sad to hear that a new cloch-calc. is not "possible"
But thanks for your answer.
The attack/defense number wise would be possible without the formula if you only are looking for the best of that.

However, what constitutes a level 3 garret rifle at level 150 versus a normal penns rifle?

Is the extra damage worth it or the higher chances to crit, more hp , and the dexterity bonus worth it?

That is the hurdles about what you'd like is why I don't think it is not possible to what you are asking to do without the adventure formula.

If you want the best set for adventures other than outlaw/bavarian just to get started also depends on what you are looking for at what level.

The list I will have to sorted with best till least effective.

Disclaimer: it is only adventures wise is what I am/was replying about. If you meant about other aspects of the game, I'd say it is highly possible.

Harsha..

For some reason, TWCalc represents the resistance value of the golden animals wrong - as 20, rather than 80. Probably it took into account the set bonus, but failed to take the individual item's bonus.

asdf124

For some reason, TWCalc represents the resistance value of the golden animals wrong - as 20, rather than 80. Probably it took into account the set bonus, but failed to take the individual item's bonus.
It is cause it is .4 per level

HelenBack

Just wondering when the new recipes will be added to the TW-Calc script.

Under Settings:
Replace native craft window in the menu by Westcalc craft window.

In order to see the new recipes, that setting needs to be disabled... Or you will only see up to level 700. Until the script gets updated. :)

If you disable the script and refresh, you should see it go to level 850, but you won't see the upcoming recipes that you haven't learned yet. Or the breakdown of when it will be "green" then "grey".

Harsha..

I would like to report a mistake in one of the quests

This quest gives 1 sp at the end, but on the site, it doesn't show that - some people might assume it doesnt give a skill point and not complete it.

asdf124

I would like to report a mistake in one of the quests

This quest gives 1 sp at the end, but on the site, it doesn't show that - some people might assume it doesnt give a skill point and not complete it.
its not a mistake, it was like that until they changed it.

Harsha..

how do you know it is not a mistake? - I don't recall them mentioning the change anywhere in the update notes.

To put it another way - how many other quests have been "updated"? - where they didnt give a sp before, but now do?

Tom Robert