Script TW-Calc

• Thread starter DeletedUser35387
  • Start date

DeletedUser34084

But I made new quest engine on the website, which use the game type of data. The frotend is almoust ready and it is filled with quests in sk_Sk locale. Do you think that I want to add all quests in all languages manually? :p

This is how it looks right now... I think that it would look beter without "undefined" everywhere... Or only the Slovaks will enjoy the new page :(

f4cc0904d7fe4255a61dfd27d98275e1.png

7894738702f749beb3ccd35b3f0addc0.png
Fair enough haha.
What .net official wiki doesn't contain, but some other language wiki pages contain is how to find "hidden quest items, on what jobs those drop", info that people were able to obtain from tw.db

I do agree that often plenty info is given in quest txt, on where to look for... but not always (like knitting needles...) and what is sadly how things are... most people dont read quest-story and try to figure out how... they just want to complete the quest, and just want the info on where...
It would be too easy otherwise :p

DeletedUser35387

TW-Calc Quests

After few months of hard work, no sleep, light and chill I can finally show you new quests page on tw-calc.net
https://tw-calc.net/quests/groups
... hope you will enjoy it! :)

Not everything is translated (yet), if anyone want to help me with translation contact me http://tw-calc.net/contact It requires these untranslated quests being completed by yout character in the game.
If you find any bug contact me too..

DeletedUser34295

I can't seem to get the download link working, is it down?

NVM: Now it worked again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

Psst.... best thing to do about a script like that is not share it here...... just whisper chat it to vet toons and it will eventually spread across worlds.

asdf124

Psst.... best thing to do about a script like that is not share it here...... just whisper chat it to vet toons and it will eventually spread across worlds.
Marc did that in most worlds but not via whispers, in saloon chat.

Except for w11, maybe not w10 nor w1.

Farewell to the number worlds in February.

DeletedUser34194

Marcus I gotta say I am really luving The West Calc, it has become more and more of a go-to for me but I need to ask.......what is up with the constant resets lately? Is it just me?

Seems like every time I log in I have to re-do my settings and preferences not to mention pinned items.

DeletedUser35387

Marcus I gotta say I am really luving The West Calc, it has become more and more of a go-to for me but I need to ask.......what is up with the constant resets lately? Is it just me?

Seems like every time I log in I have to re-do my settings and preferences not to mention pinned items.
Hi :) Pinning items is function of tw-db clothcalc I suppose. There shouldn't be any problem related to tw-calc

DeletedUser34194

Yes sorry your right of course about the pinning. But there still remains an issue with the settings for the west calc resetting, job bar and duel panel keep popping up after set to "hide".....craft window change etc.

I have had some computer issues lately soooooo again, is it just me or are there updates being done that resets it? Just trying to get to the bottom of this, thanks.