TW Bull V's The West

DeletedUser

Its about time people rememberd that this is The West.

Why the hell can we not keep the two games seperate, yes most of us play TW as well but so what.

Im fed up with having my loyalty questioned just because i choose to join a town with different people from the ones i play with in TW.

and yet another on irc just now

[23:25] <lordcatman> hi
[23:25] <lordcatman> are you on their side or ours?
[23:25] <Tracey> what do you mean?
[23:26] <lordcatman> well HT is now trying to kill the tw.com in the-west
[23:26] <lordcatman> and I saw you were with them, gutted if its true :( Some guys in the .com irc think you are a bit of a turn coat

I think its time alot of idiots that are posting here take a step back and actually look at the bull**** some of you are spouting.

Yeah i beta tested it for ten days before it was reset and opened perhaps i have a slight advantage, but guess what the game we played for ten days v's the game we are playing now is different.

/end of rant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I personally fell Tribalwars needs to be kept from this game. T-W is its own seperate game, And other then the creators, should not have any connection to TW.

DeletedUser

Truthful this is...

Even though I am playing with friends from TW the two are completely different games, and should be treated as such.

(BTW, we need a cool acronym for this... they both share the same initials... : /

DeletedUser

Where did it say that? I think you have serious issues with family, Were you abused by a family member in your past at some point? If so then pm me i can halp, Im a councillor.

Your language makes me doubt that...

DeletedUser

This seems even more annoying than when people hold grudges in TW...

DeletedUser

Hey masterfire how are you? Long time no speak :)

DeletedUser

Where did it say that? I think you have serious issues with family, Were you abused by a family member in your past at some point? If so then pm me i can halp, Im a councillor.

I think I have pointed out all of the posts where "The Iceman" trys to imply they aren't a family. Granted, I knew it was bull.

PS I am still waiting for a reply: POST

DeletedUser

Now its been reopened can we get back to the main topic please that being the fact that TW and The West are two different games.

DeletedUser

I agree but i am sure that we should keep things from tw like family tribes from happening in this game.

DeletedUser

Well I for one think they are the same game. In... fact... tribal wars and the west should merge. We'll call it west wars.

I'm a genius!

DeletedUser

Well I for one think they are the same game. In... fact... tribal wars and the west should merge. We'll call it west wars.

I'm a genius!

Oh god please save us from n00bs....heads to church to pray

DeletedUser

Now its been reopened can we get back to the main topic please that being the fact that TW and The West are two different games.

They may be 2 different games, but they share many similar qualities. So, unfortunately, the 2 will always be compared. I am very active in TW and will plan to be active in this also(means I will have to go over all my games as I have to many:eek:). That being said, I hold no ill will towards anyone who plays in TW and met me(Sir Magnum, Duke of KOSA in W15) and I look forward to playing will all of you also.

DeletedUser

Blooming heck guys, some of you cant tell the difference:

TribalWars a game with tribes and wars

The West a game set in the west with duels

Yes they are made by the same people, just like brothers and sisters, they are different from each other but have similarities. SO lets just say TW andT-W are brother and sister

end of :D

DeletedUser

Oh god please save us from n00bs....heads to church to pray

That's so un-nice. I feel so sad now.

But seriously calling someone a noob on a game thats less then a week old is pretty f*cking stupid. Now who's the genius?