turn off dueling?

DeletedUser

Is there a way of turning off player dueling without having to leave being a town member, im getting fed up of loosing 3-4 hours worth of cash by people keep dueling me, i like this game but i don't enjoy PVP.

I now have to stop playing for the rest of the evening as i went from full health and 75% energy to 25/610 and 3/100 from one duel so 8 hours in a hotel before i can play again.

DeletedUser34767

Is there a way of turning off player dueling without having to leave being a town member, im getting fed up of loosing 3-4 hours worth of cash by people keep dueling me, i like this game but i don't enjoy PVP.

I now have to stop playing for the rest of the evening as i went from full health and 75% energy to 25/610 and 3/100 from one duel so 8 hours in a hotel before i can play again.

No, you cannot turn it off.

You can go without a town. You cannot be dueled.
Get knocked out in a PvP duel. You cannot be dueled for 48 hours.
Knock yourself out at a job. You cannot be dueled for 48 hours.

Probably your best bet would be to use the last bit of your energy doing 15 sec runs at a high danger job to k.o. yourself and enjoy the 48 hour no-dueling protection.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the reply Caleb.

That's a bit of annoying, i suppose this game is not for people who don't want to PVP then a shame really as i had high hopes for it

Last edited by a moderator: