Turkeys for Xmas

DeletedUser16008

Well its that time of year and it seems the Xmas rush has finally started....

Post your comments here about the coming "11" battles tomorrow !!! :rolleyes:

Now the question is whos gonna stay in for Turkey and trimmings and whos going out to get some ? :D

All the best for the season everyone.

All together now "Chet's nuts roasting on an open fire"..............:laugh:

P.S don't get shot in the Giblets !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On the topic of turkey, I sure hope that the X-mas quest doesn't go like this:

Henry Walker: We've been having alot of snow lately, and unfortunately the entire stock of turkeys in the general store has been frozen solid and cannot be thawed out in time for the whole town to eat turkey on Christmas! So could you go out and hunt some fresh turkey for the whole town?

Requires: 35 turkey
Reward: 1 dexterity point

Henry Walker: Oh and by the way, have a merry Christmas!

*As you walk out of the saloon, you hear Henry's evil laugh*

DeletedUser15169

phew! This is a busy time of year...I doubt there will be as much participation in any of the battles as is usually normal. Also all the battles will spread everyone aufly thin on both sides. All I can say is, they sure did cut it aufly close to christmas...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser17048

yeah, I'd say midterms are also fun for all the high schoolers... *back to study

DeletedUser

Henry Walker: We've been having alot of snow lately, and unfortunately the entire stock of turkeys in the general store has been frozen solid and cannot be thawed out in time for the whole town to eat turkey on Christmas! So could you go out and hunt some fresh turkey for the whole town?

Don't you dare give these kinds of ideas to the developers!! :ph34r:

On the subject of the 11 fort battles : One of THP's fort was conquered by Banana Town. Congrats to them!!

DeletedUser15169

Lol, they already activated a fort war declaration break for holidays in V 1.24:) Nice...

DeletedUser

Gobble gobble !

*shudders*

DeletedUser

Only 35 turkeys? Damn, that's easy! and since the towns can have up to 50 citizens, that means some are starving! don't be that hard with them, say the limit is 50 turkeys, let's feed the hungry :p

DeletedUser20569

LoL, its worse.....1 cigar and 10hrs of Treasure hunting :)