Tunnel Rats-RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

her eyes where glued together from the pain she then fell to the ground with a "thump"still clinging to her arm

DeletedUser

Toby looked around and cleaned himself by shaking the blood out of his eyes

DeletedUser

she opened her eyes seeing toby awake "well happy repay time i saved you and got shot"she said "you happy now"she said again getting up still clinging her arm she kicked the knife to him then picked it up and cut the rope

DeletedUser

"well u need to stay down or whatever"she said going into the tent and not looking back then she lied down on the bunk thinking of what she should do next

DeletedUser

(Your character is rellie stubborn) Toby attempted to drift into sleep but the pain prevented this

DeletedUser

(part of the character)

she got down from the bunk and looked for ammo anything for a sniper ahew found a few boxes and grabbed them then looked around for anything extra then she put all it down on the bed and took her shiret off *man it way to hot for this*then she laied it on the bed and walked outside with her pants boots and vest still on then went to toby "you ok"she said to him

DeletedUser

"well ok then theres heres this my cannteen pour it on you or drink it"she said taking it off his vest and handing it to him then she sat down on the floor still in pain from her bullet shot she went into the tent and rip the blanket from the bed and came back outside wrapping it onto her arm then petting dixie

DeletedUser

Minnow drank some and put some on his hands and washed himself and drunk the rest

DeletedUser

Minnow got up and managed to get into one of th tents with luckerly enough contained pain killers he took the correct amount and drunk some water he found and sat and pulled out the bullets and began to rip some sheets he found to dress his wounds

DeletedUser

she got up and went back into the tent her stuff was in also toby was in there "well can you talk now?"she said lying down on the bed she took her vest on and lied it next to her

DeletedUser

"i no your pissed off but at least you alive"she said placeing her hand on her bare stomach "im sorry for before"

DeletedUser

"Are you" he said in a questioning voice and then turned back to his previous position

"To be honest i'd have rather died but since you went to all that trouble i'm going to try and ignore that feeling" he said as he walked passed and out the door

DeletedUser

"whatever than im gogin to have to put up with you anyways your in MY squad"she said calliong out no and clenching her fist

DeletedUser3717

Closed, You two are the only one Roleplaying here, makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.