ted through constant sharpening every night
100-150 damage

Purchase price: $16
Sales price: $8000

Requirements:-
Azuk (at level 1)
Sharpened

DeletedUser22685

Yes Nashy, it is obvious :dry: Click Nashy's spoiler so I don't have to say it again.

DeletedUser14006

Must be a hax0r.

[spoil]He restarted.
I mean it's obvious, right?
Right?[/spoil]

Yes Nashy, it is obvious :dry: Click Nashy's spoiler so I don't have to say it again.

OMG, this has to be Tom Paris' funniest thread ever!

Satire in its finest form, it can only be assumed folk from Wales and Australia have no sense of humour :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

I have a sense of humour.

I had trouble deciding whether it was sarcasm or ignorance, and I went with ignorance. Sorry tom, I apologise :D

DeletedUser

its extremely obvious he started again but when i looked at the forum there was nothing new so i thought ill post what i saw in-game.:)

(but there is always the conclusion that he is the all time best dueller of the west and is probably going to wipe the floor with everyone he clicks duel against, and that he is also he only known person to KO every NPC and it is a big cover up wby what has being created by -sb-):unsure:

DeletedUser22685

He doesn't even have to click duel to wipe the floor with them, he just does it anyway.

DeletedUser

this guy is beyond the devs and support team.

wonder what he is like in fort fights :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser22685

He doesn't need to fight, he stares at the owners and they give it to him.

Red Falcon

he sharpens the clay jug every night so its gets to this:

Sharpened Broken clay jug
clayjug.png

Duelling weapon (melee weapon)

Crea
ted through constant sharpening every night
100-150 damage

Purchase price: $16
Sales price: $8000

Requirements:-
Azuk (at level 1)
Sharpened

LOLCOPTERS!! Is this one of those fancy items that you can't hope to find while doing a job? Can you find it in a hidden quest? Or can you win it from a Fort Battle?

DeletedUser22685

None of the above. You have to sharpen a regular clay jug every night for ?? number of nights, and also be Azuk :laugh: