truth to the bounties

DeletedUser

There is no truth to some of the bounty options. I have been accused of cheating and fraud. If someone wants to put a bounty on someone for these accusations, they should have proof. I wouldn't even know how to cheat on here and don't even know if you can. The only way to commit fraud i guess would be on the new market. Which I have not even used. Furthermore, if I had cheated or committed fraud in the game, wouldn't i have been banned? Or warned at the least? So these false accusations are just another way a town can have their rivals attacked with out having to do it themselves cause they are too afraid. I just think if you are to be accused you should be able to have your accuser file the proof and know who it is as well. Other than this one complaint, I like the new update.

DeletedUser

yeah, but dude...no one has been a cattle rustler either.

they should add coward in fort battles on there for guys that like to hide when they have full health behind 200hp players

DeletedUser13636

Are you serious? Come on, it is just a game. Those are the options they gave us, just because someone chose to put that there means nothing, it does not make me think you are a cheat at all. Let me see whats up your sleeve though, just to be sure.

I would like to see who the player is that posts the bounty. :)

DeletedUser25480

yea its just the options it doesnt need any evidence so 90% of the times the claims arent even true, i have a bounty for "train robbing", cant say iv done that yet lol!

DeletedUser13388

yeah, but dude...no one has been a cattle rustler either.

they should add coward in fort battles on there for guys that like to hide when they have full health behind 200hp players

Ohh gosh,really i hope they will add that option "coward in fort battles".I will put bounties like hell...

DeletedUser

I need these options:
1. "killing builders"
2. "HP is too high"
3. "HP is too low"
4. "being filthy rich" (you got this right, I don't mean on money in the bank here)
5. "outsmarted me on the market"
6. "ignoring me"
7. "equipped lousy items"

DeletedUser

For coward in fort battles you can always use Desertion :eek:

I wanna get the option 'Hugger', I'd love such a bounty on me :D

DeletedUser

Not gonna happen... You don't belong to w13 hugging alliance. :D

DeletedUser

maybe you can join Joxers, he's got quite the list going on....

img.php

divider.png

------------------------------------
Gimme beer | Daj Pive
------------------------------------
Town diplomat:
JoxerTM

Allies:
CRO-KONJAK
WoD-Wrath of Tracia
WoD - Wrath of Dacia
[town]Air Town AC[/town]