Trick or Treat quest?

Red Falcon

Hi everyone.

I've been wanting to do the Trick or Treat Quest featuring the Stinky Fish and Candied Orange, but it seems no matter how many times I try to do the jobs related to said quests, I cannot get hold of those products to access them. Am I doing something wrong or what? :huh:

Red Falcon

Howdy! I actually figured both quests out myself. All I had to do was to spam the appropriate jobs, making sure I had one orange and a newspaper in my inventory. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the names of those jobs, but I can say this...For those who are stuck on this quest, all you need to do is do the jobs 15 seconds at a time. If the products don't drop, keep at it until they do and they will...This is all.

DeletedUser

Okay. This is the first time I am doing these quests. I have completed every part of the Halloween quest, I have the fish and the orange, yet the Trick Or Treat part STILL won't show. The day is right, so what is happening? Is it bugged? The time limit on this one is so tight that if it IS bugged, I sincerely hope they can fix it in time. I don't fancy waiting another year to complete it just because of some stupid glitch.
(I have checked TW-DB and every single thing is ticked apart from the Trick Or Treat part.)

Apelatia

This is an issue easier sorted out if you send in a ticket. If you do that, then we can check what the issue is for you and resolve it if possible.

DeletedUser

Ah. Oh my god. Do I feel stupid right now.
[John curls up into a ball and dies of embarrassment.]
Move along folks. Nothing to see here. Only a right bleedin' NUMPTY!!! :whistle::tumble:
Thanks William. :)
Let this be a lesson folks. No matter how clever you think you are...READ THE TEXT! :)

DeletedUser35120

This Halloween repeatable quest isn't even available to me...

DeletedUser36559

Spammed a ton of 15 sec jobs, I will just assume the trick or treat part isn't repeatable.