Travelling Circus

• Thread starter DeletedUser36192
  • Start date

DeletedUser36192

*Rant about travelling circus*

I'm only bringing this up because it's an achievement that's bugged me for ages!

So i've been struggling to get the achievement to assist in the circus in all different sectors of the map and the 200k construction points on the circus as well so wanted to see what people thought.

With the sector achievement I feel that it's about time an update came in which tells you which sectors you've done; could be done in a similar manner to the way item collections are updated.

Construction points:
you are required to do 202020 points for the circus - now that's not too bad but considering that it only comes around so sporadically and each construction builds it like 1.35k (for me) each time, I'm wondering if anyone else would like to see the total construction points for the fair increased. This way we could all work on it more everytime it came round - rather than by the time you've logged on it's done and you might be able to get a max of 5k points contributed each month or so.

TL;DR
Improve the achievement system for the circus, make it easier for us to work on the construction aspect.

--> additional but not as big an issue IMO is maybe increase the amount of resources required for the construction - fills up very fast and makes it hard to get that 7777 products placed achievement.

sorry this was so poorly written.

DeletedUser26820

You've not kept track of the sectors you've contributed to? Shame on you, not Inno. Is Inno supposed to track where you poop tomorrow, or can you keep up that??

Are you also asking that when the TF opens, the required contributions from a server are increased, such as construction time or the quantity of mats?
Heck, no.

If you're not there to contribute to it, that's your loss. This is not a TF opened for you, but a TF opened for your server. As when it's completed, you get the daily spin rewards, same as those that contributed, for contributing nothing. Contribute or be left out, but you still get the rewards from it being completed.

So, sorry, I can't agree with you. Get there first, make the drops, do the construction and you keep mind of what sectors you've contributed to.

Pankreas PorFavor

I would not object if they changed one thing - the time when the fair opens could be randomized. 4 am this time, 8 am next time, 3 pm after that, 10 am after that etc. etc. etc... by the time I log in in the morning and see that the fair construction started, most of the products are already delivered.
but, I must point this out - the time zone issue is something that affects all players, and as the time of the fair construction does not work well for me, a lot of the timed quest requirements are a pain for players in other time zones. this way we all have something to complain about :D

DeletedUser36192

@deiben
While i acknowledge that it is my fault for not knowing what time the circus is gets released, i don't even know what day it comes out for that matter, but Similar to PP when i logged in after class yesterday to see the circus was around, it had been completely filled up and the construction of it 70% completed so i only managed to get 5 hours (5400 construction) contributed.

Now mind you, I finished class in the morning so was able to have my first construction set at 1am server time.

and lol? lets be honest, why would i want to make the game my life to the point where i keep track of the sectors i've worked on over the past 3 years? It doesn't detract anything to have that added - why you so bitter about it? It's meant to be fun, not all this extra effort.