traveling fair

• Thread starter DeletedUser35533
  • Start date

DeletedUser35533

have any of you ever seen a reward of a category higher than green?

Pankreas PorFavor

Yes. I got a Freeman's clothing chest in W12 and Inno belt in CO (on the first spin of the first day of the first travelling fair in CO), and a few times I got a reward from a rare category, like four golden horseshoes (+200% speed) or work instructions with +250LP, 10% exp wisdom potion etc.

neel shah

Received an Inno belt on CO, in the second fair, I guess.

The majority of Inno belts these days comes from the fair, I reckon.

DeletedUser22685

I've never received anything better than a 5% exp potion (perhaps some of those buffs that Pank mentioned, but I've never used a buff obtained from the fair so don't even take notice whether they're rare or not when I win them). When they say rare, they really do mean it. That said, it is possible to win them every now and then if you're lucky, as demonstrated by the other replies.

DeletedUser33353

And, what everyone is losing sight of is this......this is a freebie buff fest. Sometimes you get something good, sometimes you get crap. But, nothing out of your pocket to spin the wheel, race the horses, etc.
Btw....I have gotten 3 inno belts at the fair, so.....decent gear is available.

DeletedUser26820

Weren't some folks in another thread wondering what bonds were good for?

25 bonds a spin in the fair for something like a cheap buff or Fair Gear (are we 100% sure there's not or will never be a hidden achievement for having all L3 fair gear??? The Fairiest??), or another bond letter to spin again to hit on a 5% xp potion or Inno belt or gear chest.

So we've got confirmation of gear chests and Inno belts dropping.
Here's where the folks that wonder what to use their bonds on have a place for it.

Watch and take notice of the cycle of the prizes in the Fair. They're a bit different from one day to the next. If it's xp you're looking for, wait for the day when the 5% xp potion is a level 2 prize and throw some of those useless (not what I think of them) bonds at hitting it.

If I had to guess, I've gotten about 18% xp gain out of the Fair. No Inno belt, no gear chest, but a ton of buffs that were free. But I've thrown some non-useless bonds to the Fair to get that approx 18% xp gain. Both the bonds and the spins paid off when I hit, but I'm a gambling man.

Not to mention the anywhere from 18-40 bonds rewarded for contributing to it's construction each time. Flip those bonds right back into spins when I see the prize layout structured for what I'm chasing.

A nice dynamic every month or so. Keeps me on my toes and breaks up the monotony. For free prizes that even if I contribute zero to get.

DeletedUser20647

Some time ago there was this quiz on beta where you could win bonds for answering some questions. I got a decent amount and spent it all on the fair. Managed to get a gold bond letter, but never came close to anything rare after that. The fair was pretty new at this point though, always had this feeling the rates got worse at some later point in the game.

DeletedUser35533

And, what everyone is losing sight of is this......this is a freebie buff fest. Sometimes you get something good, sometimes you get crap. But, nothing out of your pocket to spin the wheel, race the horses, etc.
Btw....I have gotten 3 inno belts at the fair, so.....decent gear is available.
most of the work buffs are useless. have been spinning for years and have not even seen anything as big as inno belt in a missed slot let alone in a winning slot.

DeletedUser

Just the luck of the draw I'm afraid. I have won an Inno Belt and have seen screenshots of Bond envelopes that were gold. I guess some people are lucky, some people are unlucky. Your day will come. :)

DeletedUser36029

Yep, I have won an inno belt once as well... not the world I wanted to win that on :D buuut I am not going to argue about getting that for free

DeletedUser34781

searched and didnt want to start a new.

Where are the travelling fairs gone? they used to rotate alot. is there plan to bring them back with updated rewards?

DeletedUser

It has been a while. Usually they seemed to show up in the down time between the holiday events and tombolas. Thought they just timed them to keep things interesting even though they said they were somewhat random.

asdf124

The next event is Halloween which is around the corner, it should be announced either tomorrow or a week-3 week s from that day.

DeletedUser34781

been a real long time if you have been chasing the achs points that go with them though. hopefully they revamp them a bit to add newer sets etc.might encourage more use. i know i would pay more bonds to try get items i need. random is fine with me.

DeletedUser36192

yeah, been trying to do the complete in each sector achievement, still 5 to go and haven't had one in ages~

maybe give colcord gear, or wright brother set which both gave achievements?

DeletedUser34781

good idea. adding chance to see some random items from every set would be nice. as i remember i think its got like freemans sets or boxes in them. When those came out they were the shizzle but alas no more. New keeping up with the jones's is in order inno. update the fair pretty please

DeletedUser35101

Wasn't it said in one of game updates that after one event is over, traveling fair would not start for like 2 weeks after... and with this last two events so close we did't have fair in september and most likely will not till end of october / start of december.