Traveling fair

DeletedUser17612

Why are Fair Set's items randomly distributed in different categories?
I saw candid apple in rare category yesterday and today i find it in common category on another world.

DeletedUser

I saw candid apple in rare category yesterday and today i find it in common category on another world.

Yeah, I was excited to buy one for cheap when it was in rare before seeing in common. There was an iron chest in rare today, because those black headbands are so hard to come by.

DeletedUser

Candied apples, yeah I'v been getting a couple of them everyday. Every fair set item will come to the common category someday it seems. I'm waiting.

DeletedUser25707

When will we be able to build Fair once again? Next week, next month, next year or never?

It's been almost a week since Fair disappeared so shouldn't we be able to start building it again someplace else?

DeletedUser19518

Lets hope that Inno belt wont need 1 year to appear in my inventory :)

DeletedUser

Fair is open as of tomorrow !!!

Huh? The only fair that's appeared so far is w1 and that won't be finished tomorrow. As for other worlds (whichever one you're talking about) it's 7-20 days after it closes to appear in a new county.

DeletedUser

For the third time since the fair thing started, I tried to go build on it... And for the third time, I was dueled into unconsciousness before I had even completed the first hour.

I give up.

DeletedUser34315

KO yourself on a job before going to the fair to work- or put some points into duel skills and beat the duelers.

DeletedUser

KO yourself on a job before going to the fair to work- or put some points into duel skills and beat the duelers.

It's just pathetic. I've always thought the people whining about duelers hitting them were being ridiculous in the past, but this one is, at least for me, just a step too far. They're sitting there camping on a spot where they know we'll be in builder's clothes, where the town duelers will be far away and unable to protect anyone, and then when the thing gets done, they'll be sitting there taking advantage of the perks of the fair right along with everyone else who spent time and energy building it.

To hell with them.

DeletedUser16008

You dont have to change to builders clothes really to build the fair and it gets done on its own in a week anyway so nothing players do is being taken advantage of by duelers.

Like GG said ko yourself before doing it or deal with it... its no different than quest spots etc duelers love em. Saves all that walking about when the world comes to you, thats why they hang there ;)

DeletedUser19518

The most important is to build it at least one hour at each county. Award 250 bonds!

If you want to shot that monkey, msg in game. I hate him also.