Travel speed

emer haze

My class is dueler. I used to be abler to use a speed option to travel to forts and quest givers. The option doesn't come up any more. Is it a game or script problem?

Pankreas PorFavor

please describe how you used "speed option"?
is it an equipment set that you selected from your inventory? maybe your premium expired, you had 15 sets saved, but without premium only 3 are available and speed set is one of those that are not accessible now?

or you had that speed set saved as part of a script? I think TW Calc allows to save wardrobes? in that case I can't help, not sure which scripts you're using or how they work.

Harriet Oleson

I think he's talking about a script like this one : https://github.com/The-West-Scripts/TW-Inventory-Reloaded
There are options like going in a fort in one click from the fort battles list, or a npc list in which we can go to quest locations in one click too. Etc.

If you're talking about that, that'd mean it's not a game problem : these options aren't in the game. Maybe you just need to uninstall old version of your scripts and re-install the most recent ones or something like that.

I'm not a script user so I can't help more than that :p I only found this link in a forumer signature (list of The West scripts), and when I've read your topic it makes me remind of this. The forumer is active, so i suppose the link isn't obsolet, but can't be sure.