Translation Party

DeletedUser14280

And thus began my search for the maltese falcon.
Maltese Falcon Thus began the search for me. ←What the ████?
The Maltese Falcon is according to me, started the search.
The Maltese Falcon, I can start the search is based.
The Maltese Falcon, you can start a search on me.
The Maltese Falcon, you can I start the search.
The Maltese Falcon, I can start the search.
The Maltese Falcon, I can start the search.

DeletedUser

That's funny. You got the opposite statement you're always looking for, but in this case it was the first translation and it completely disappeared.

Whoa. Trent Reznor is worse than Pink Floyd, but this was strangely quick.

And everything I never liked about you is kind of seeping into me.
About you and to me a kind of osmosis, but not all that I liked.
Not the kind you spread about me, everything I liked.
Do not spread about me, I liked everything.

DeletedUser618

Who can plant the vegetables in the garden?
Can I plant vegetables in the garden it?
What I can plant vegetables in the garden?
I like how you can plant vegetables in the garden?
I can be as productive as any vegetables in the garden?
I was in the garden or can be produced as a vegetable?
I either in the garden or can be produced as a vegetable?
I can be produced as either one or vegetable garden?
I can either be manufactured as one or more than one vegetable garden?
I can also be manufactured as either one or two in the garden?
Can also produce either the one or two in the garden with me one?
In addition, either one or two in my garden can produce one or two?
In addition, to generate either one or two in my garden one one or two?
In addition, one or two in my garden one or two to create one?
In addition, one or two of one's own garden, one or two in one or two to create one?
In addition, one or two of one's own garden one or two one or two to create one?
In addition, one or two of one's own garden one or two one or two to create one?

Deleted User - 819397

You should not judge anyone based on their appearance
On the basis of appearance we should not judge even with someone,
We that should not judge on the basis of appearance who,
It should judge on the basis of appearance us,
That should judge us on the basis of appearance,
That should judge us on the basis of appearance,

First off, where in the world did the comma come from? I didn't even put a period there! Also, apparently Japanese enjoy judging by appearance.

Next:

lets go play some kind of a sport, said John merrily with a smile.
Sport of a certain kind it allotted in order to go and/or was John of the play and smile cheerfully.
In allots in order to go and/or sport of type of a certain specification which is of the play and smile John cheerfully. (WHAT THE HECK?????)
That reaches in order to go and/or the play and designated sport of the specification which has the type which is smile John cheerful allots.
The range it reaches in order to go and/or the designated play and the designation sport which it has allot certain type cheerful smile John.
Type cheerful smile John of the specification which reaches in order to go and/or the designation play and has that are made to allot the designated sport the range which reaches.
As for type designated cheerful smile John the range which reaches in order to allot designation sport the designated play which you can do and it has and/or the range in order to go.
Cheerful smile John you could make in order to allot designated sport in order to go the range in regard to type, that and/or the designation play range which is the range showed.
Cheer smile John that it is the range which you it is possible in order to allot designation sport and is shown to make in order to go to the range in regard to type and/or the range of the designated play.

(seeing as this keeps getting longer, I'm bailing out)

DeletedUser

It's kind of cheating, because I know numbers always screw it up, but still, this one was quick.

One ring to rule them all.
One rule for all three rings.
All three two-wheeled one single rule.

DeletedUser

Your yawns, that annoys me as pawn shops and pawn age as well as you own me thirty bucks
Your series of yawns, as well as old pawn shop and pawn bother me as my own 30 dollars
As well as your series of series of yawns, old pawn shop and pawn my own mind that 30 dollars
Series as well as a series of series of yawns in your heart of old pawn shop and pawn yourself, $ 30
As with series
series series series of yawns in the heart of your old pawn shop and pawn shop in your $ 30
Your $ 30, as well as series series series of yawns in the heart of the old pawnbroker and the
pawnbroker,

that was soo lol

It's kind of cheating, because I know numbers always screw it up, but still, this one was quick.

One ring to rule them all.
One rule for all three rings.

wow thats macabrous 4 translations completely changed the meaning of the phrase

DeletedUser

This one is weird and strangely short.

I do not like green eggs and ham.
I am green eggs, ham is not liked.

I accidentally left off the period, so I redid it. It's funny both ways. I don't know why it decided "boat" should be capitalized.

I would not eat them in a boat
I would not eat on a boat
I will not eat on a boat
I do not eat on a boat
I have not had a boat
I had a boat
I boat
My boat
My Boat
My Boat

I would not eat them in a boat.
I would not eat on a boat.
I will not eat on a boat.
I do not eat a boat.
I do not eat the boat.
I do not eat the boat.

DeletedUser

This one is weird and strangely short.

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I accidentally left off the period, so I redid it. It's funny both ways. I don't know why it decided "boat" should be capitalized.

I would not eat them in a boat
I would not eat on a boat
I will not eat on a boat
I do not eat on a boat
I have not had a boat
I had a boat
I boat
My boat
My Boat
My Boat

I would not eat them in a boat.
I would not eat on a boat.
I will not eat on a boat.
I do not eat a boat.
I do not eat the boat.
I do not eat the boat.

So amazing these translations change with the period, that's amazing! So LMFAO!

Deleted User - 819397

I'm going to bring this thread back from the dead, as it's too fun to stop!
I it stops, excessively intend probably to carry back this thread, from the deceased as a pleasure!
In order to carry this thread from the fact that it dies rejoicing excessively, you intend perhaps I that stops!
In order rejoicing excessively to carry this thread from the fact that it dies, perhaps it stops intends that me!
Excessively carries this thread from the fact that it dies, with the joy of order, that perhaps that you intend me it stops!
Excessively the joy of order and, that perhaps intends me who am stopped this thread from the fact that is carried it dies!
I who stop this thread from the fact where excessively as for the joy of order, that perhaps AM that dies and is carried am intended!
The AM dying which this thread from fact is intended excessively I everyone's stop order, perhaps in regard to that joy and was carried, AM which is!

(I'm stopping here as it seems to have no end)

DeletedUser31931

This has no more sense than Fernando Torres scoring a goal.
This will not be more meaningful than a Fernando Torres goal.
This will not be a more meaningful Bituolesli goal.
This will not be a more meaningful Bituolesi goal. WHAT IS BITUOLESI!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I don't know what the problem is, but it's not working for me anymore. I had the same problem last night and hoped restarting FF would help, but I didn't have time.

DeletedUser

I would say: got hops... but he's WHITE! :)
I say: I Hop ... but he is white! :)

this post becomes one of those crappy youtube comments over and over again, thus, letting the spirit of creativity die.

This article is made ​​to die spirit of creation, the result will be one of those crappy video comments again and again and again.

This article is a spirit of creativity again and again and again, the result will be either dead in their crappy video comments.

This article, creative spirit time and again many times, the result will be dead in one of the crappy video comments.

In this article, many times again and again creative spirit, the result will be dead in one of the crappy video comments.

I just took some random youtube comments :)

I made ​​a video of some random comments:) ... huh?

DeletedUser618

Go ahead, make my day
Go ahead, I delivered
Go ahead, I deliver
Go ahead, I deliver

DeletedUser22685

Well I hadn't seen this thread before.
さて、私は前にこのスレッドを見ていない。

Well, I have not seen this thread before.
まあ、私は前にこのスレッドを見ていない。

Well, I have not seen this thread before.

Well that sucked.

DeletedUser

A place for everything and everything in its place
Useful knowledge to know
Useful knowledge to know

LOL

DeletedUser

I found the problem.

Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore with the feeling.
Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore feeling.
Toto, we do not feel the other is in Kansas.
Toto, We feel no other in Kansas.
Toto, we are in Kansas do not feel the others.
Toto, we are in Kansas do not feel the others.

DeletedUser

Here's looking at you, kid.
Here are observing you, children.
This has been observed that in children.
This has been observed in their children.
This has been observed in children.
This has been observed in children.

It's not tough love, it's soft hate.
It's tough love is not hate it's soft.
It's tough love, not hate it's soft.
It's tough love, not hate it but no software.
It's tough love, and it's not hate this software.
But it was tough love, but it is not hate this software.
But it was tough love, not hate this software is not.
But it was tough love, no hate in this software is not.
But it was tough love, and hate is not this software is not.
However, it is tough love, hatred, and there is no software.
But it's tough love, and hate, and what is not software.
But it's tough love, and hatred, and the software is not intended.
But it's tough love, and I hate, and the software is not intended.
But it's tough love, and I hate, and the software is not intended.

Boring, but this is an opposite, and a Quaker one at that.

You can't handle the truth!
Ye can not handle the truth!
Ye can handle the truth!
Ye can handle the truth!

DeletedUser

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

我々は米国の人々は、より完全な連合を形成するために、正義を確立し、国内静けさを保証する、共通の防衛のために提供する、一般的福祉を促進し、そして自分自身と私たちの子孫に自由の恩恵を確保する、命じるかとアメリカ合衆国のためのこの憲法を確定する。

We the people of the United States, to form a coalition fuller, establish justice, ensure tranquility in Japan, which provided for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and we ourselves, and to ensure the blessings of liberty to the descendants, and establish this Constitution for the United States and order.

我々は米国の人々は、、連合フラーを形成し、正義を確立し、共通の防衛のために提供する日本での静けさを、確実に、一般的福祉を促進し、そして私たち自身、そして子孫に自由の恩恵を確保するため、とする米国との順序のためのこの憲法を確定する。

We the people of the United States, to form a fuller union, establish justice, tranquility in Japan, providing for common defense, to ensure and promote the general welfare, our own and offspring and in order to secure the blessings of liberty, establish this Constitution for the United States and for the order to.

DeletedUser

You have to delete the Japanese. Some of the Unicode screws up the html.

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We the people of the United States, to form a coalition fuller, establish justice, ensure tranquility in Japan, which provided for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and we ourselves, and to ensure the blessings of liberty to the descendants, and establish this Constitution for the United States and order.

We the people of the United States, to form a fuller union, establish justice, tranquility in Japan, providing for common defense, to ensure and promote the general welfare, our own and offspring and in order to secure the blessings of liberty, establish this Constitution for the United States and for the order to.

I love the way Japan snuck in there.

DeletedUser

Break on through to the other side.

Defeats on the other side.

Defeat the other side.

Kill the other side.

Kill the other side.

Wow, apparently it can understand The Doors.