Train Yards

DeletedUser22493

You forgot to put it into format mate.

I fail to see why the train idea has been rejected so many times. I think its a great idea!

DeletedUser563

Yes but what about beaming to my fort battles for 10 nuggets(but I will keep that as a joke idea later on). I think this idea has merits perhaps as a variant allowing you to ask for delivery of your purchases. But instead of immediate it takes a week. That would accomplish long term planning. But still 4 hours travel is too much especially on world 1. I wake up in the morning and then queue my jobs for the full energy then I look at the fort battle start time at the fort then I put on my speed gear and queue travel to the fort and almost every day have to cancel a few jobs. Today its 5 jobs which pales in comparison to the 10 jobs I would be able to queue on another world. So as a primary world 1 player I am totally in support of this idea.

DeletedUser

Umm, Jakkal, world one intentionally doesn't have most of the premium features.

DeletedUser

I'm against the idea of faster transportation in general, regardless of how it's set out.

Currently, speed is another part of the game that requires some skill to deal with.. players have to sort out the highest possible Horseback Riding level that they can, switch equipment sets, use Master Saddler crafting products, etc.. If suddenly the option to use a train to travel anywhere you like is added, all this becomes irrelevant. You aren't adding to the game, you're detracting from it.

DeletedUser

or do the train as a post (mail), to transport itens, today we need walk 1-3 hours for get products, and need 3000 products for quest (charlie for example need 405, the treasure more 170) is to expensive for nuggets and need days walking

DeletedUser563

Umm, Jakkal, world one intentionally doesn't have most of the premium features.

Yes hellstromm I know I have been playing this game from the start. Long before your shadow cast a gloom over this game. Thats not the point. The point is I have fewer hours in a day and would appreciate such a feature. Heck the beta speed is not such a big deal and it works like a charm. They say that a true crafter will take one piece and over years take out every flaw in it by here and there changing a thing. Apparently Innogames doesnt subscribe to that school of thought as increasing the travel speed in classic worlds would make it lot funner to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

In November 2009, there was no format.

<Facepalm>

Duh, I thought there was something strange about how long this thread got, all of the sudden. And all those unfamiliar people posting at the beginning..