trail of the spirits

fergusferret

the new quest that is the winning quest from the competition seems to have shown up but no access to playing it has been placed yet so we have some of the quests features but no starter and thus no way we can do anything with it.

I have suggested tickets to support but figured I would post here so we could get some public idea of when this will be fixed or even when it is supposed to be available (assuming this is a mistake by the coders not a bug)

DeletedUser35120

It is available. Check Waupee's village out.. it's there. But it's bugged.

http://prntscr.com/8t4wjq

Once the indian set items are equipped and yo try to accept quest.. it says requirement is not fulfilled. Cause obviously the sheriff isn't available to be dueled.

William Bresnaham

Yeah, there is also a 'Smoke for the Spirits' quest for this quest line at the Holy Rock. Have not tried to do it yet, so I don't know if it is really ready or not.

It does say we are on version 2.30 now in the settings, but I don't remember the Trail of the Spirits quest line being announced as part of 2.30, just the two dinosaur quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

Yeah, there is also a 'Smoke for the Spirits' quest for this quest line at the Holy Rock. Have not tried to do it yet, so I don't know if it is really ready or not.

It does say we are on version 2.30 now in the settings, but I don't remember the Trail of the Spirits quest line being announced as part of 2.30, just the two dinosaur quests.
http://prntscr.com/8t7auf

Same

DeletedUser35120

That's what I meant, when a quest is not available yet, it shouldn't even show up.

RONTOO

Likewise

I beat all of the 3 infected, but do not know where to go from there. Last mission was to tie up the infected with barbed wire. Did that, the headed to Waupee's village.

Although I adorned the Indian garb, did not allow me to duel the sheriff (mainly because he was still in the saloon tied up :) ... )

I went o the Red Rock, have all of the ingredients, but like the rest of you, it allows me to go no further.

Kidd Kalypso

I beat all of the 3 infected, but do not know where to go from there. Last mission was to tie up the infected with barbed wire. Did that, the headed to Waupee's village.

Although I adorned the Indian garb, did not allow me to duel the sheriff (mainly because he was still in the saloon tied up :) ... )

I went o the Red Rock, have all of the ingredients, but like the rest of you, it allows me to go no further.

And as already said.....bugged. Hold tight, a patch will fix it soon.

icheck

You are talking about a different quest? http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_111

Wondertje

That's not the same quest, you're doing the Halloween quest "A western nightmare" by your description of it. And that one is bugged and the quest marker for The Ranch (where you're supposed to go) isn't available yet. But when it is, it will be in County 13, south east on the map :)

EDIT: Oh, people already answered. I didn't see that at first :p

screeble

Good old Inno. Throwing quests at us that aren't playable along with those that are. I have both the Holy Rock and Waupees showing. Add to that the Haloween glitch. Can we have the world 11 changed to The Land Of Confusion? There's even a ready made signature tune available by a well known group. Ooops, I forgot. Has anyone else seen this Peace Flower quest pop up and then just disappear? Does anyone know what that is about?

Last edited:

Big John1970

Too many quests have been released too early and cannot be completed.

A Western Nightmare - You can accept it. You can duel the zombies and tie them up, but you cannot go to the Ranch. Release date (last year) 28/10 Date today: 23/10

Halloween - You can get as far as the lady in the woods, but then you cannot progress because the items will not drop yet. Release date (last year) 30/10 Date today: 23/10

And of course the aforementioned quest at Waupee's Village.

When I saw the above 2 quests were available, I jumped at them and attempted to complete them. It was only when I hit the proverbial brick wall, that I checked TW-DB and found out that they shouldn't have even been released yet and that is why I cannot progress in them. :(

fergusferret

looks like two quests being mixed up. the trail of the spirits is not ready yet so ignore it. as for the western nightmare, there are bugs aplenty it seems as another thread suggests.

Big John1970

It's Plan A Reservation.
If you type in Ceremonial Staff in the map, it brings it up for you. (Actually it brings it up when you just type cerem because nothing else even sounds like that.) :)