Trading

DeletedUser

Aztec Gold

searching after Aztec gold for crafting, will pay reasonable prize. message me ingame on same nick. :)

SteinErik

DeletedUser23879

Hello again,

Now in need of a Master Saddler - would like a Canteen produced
Any takers - please drop me a 'gram

Cheers

Andy

DeletedUser19768

I need the following: (Blacksmith)
Pan x1
Knife x3

If you can help, send me an in game tele and I will provide the products you require :)

Thanks
Dranged

EDIT: I have this sorted now - No need to contact me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WTB Gold dust

Hello.

Contact me ingame if you want to sell or trade gold dust with me, have a big inventory so I might have what you might need.

Stein Erik

DeletedUser

I am looking to get a few items just to finish off my collections. If you have them available I am happy to buy them from you at the minimum price and the turn around and sell them right back to you. There are a few items I would like to buy and keep if you are not using or need them. PM me in the game and I will let you know what I need, this also applies to others who want to finish off their collections, if I have something that would help you finish yours off I would be willing to sell it to you and buy it back. I would be willing to pay over a little for the item, that would let you make a little profit for helping me out. I will post the things I am needing to complete my collections in my profile.

DeletedUser

Trade

I am a Blacksmith and I am interested in trading for charcoal, lead and a tinderbox. Please telegram me in world 10 if you want to trade.

Bingles

Hey, anyone still around who would be selling Resin to this down on his luck Blacksmith? Let me know!