Trading with Indians

DeletedUser

So far the good items i got was a: Rusty rifle, Talisman, gray waistcoat somewat good, and um thats all

DeletedUser

Me personally, I LOVE luck jobs. It gives the game something exciting. What am I going to find next? I may not have Azuk's godsend level, but I say I'm rather darn lucky.

I dont need xp, because I dont care about levels, I dont need money, I already chromed my Quarter Horse, so all thats left is to see what all I can find.

DeletedUser

Not really, unless I don't have other luck jobs available or I'm desparate. Grave robber is a little different, since it's the 2nd best luck job.

Disregarding the amount of skill points required, I think Grave Robber is ranked 3rd among high luck jobs, Robbing Trains is 2nd at 92%.

DeletedUser

Everyone isn't agreeing. I've found items trading with Indians, I just don't like purely luck jobs, that doesn't mean I don't do them when those are the only luck job I have on a world.

I'm also not a great fan of pure-luck jobs -- unfortunately, it's hard to find high-luck without sacrificing other rewards (especially for newer characters). Nothing is worse than spending 10 hours Trading with Indians just to end up with no items, a few cigars, 120 XP and $230. :|

EDIT: Plenty of things are worse than that, but hyperboles are -- indeed -- useful for making a point.

DeletedUser

..when i had little labor points i was finding items buying value 600-800$,now i'm finding 1200$....that is from transport ammo but they have almost same luck 64%....

..actually,today i got item buying value 1200$ in transport ammo with low labor points which usually gives me 600-800$....so i thought maybe it doesn't depends always on labor points,maybe it's random.......

DeletedUser

..actually,today i got item buying value 1200$ in transport ammo with low labor points which usually gives me 600-800$....so i thought maybe it doesn't depends always on labor points,maybe it's random.......

I'm on the fence about this, too... the first time I ever worked Treasure Hunt, I had around 4 LP (literally), and I got a Walking Stick. Then, a week later, with around 12 LP, I got another Walking Stick. Since then, I've only been racking up more LP, but most of the items I get are at or below the selling value of a Walking Stick.

I try not to over-think the mechanics of the game, though. I like the huge surprises, when they come. :)

DeletedUser

best i've gotten from TWI is a talisman, i've also gotten like a gray shirt, also my luck is horrible, i've gotten nothing from transporting ammo, evangelizing, TIA and prison guard, 3 rounds in a row..... then i got a rusty muzzleloader >.>

DeletedUser

I think LPs really matter here. In one world I get nothing from any luck job except the work products. But in the world where I'm playing a pure trader, I have a good amount of LPs in these luck jobs and I get below average to very good items 20% of the times like shirts to precise guns..

DeletedUser

im a lvl 39..at lvl 35 i got the guest the trade with indians...where the heck is the job i cant find it anywhere.when does it become available?? can anyone help me plz?

DeletedUser

/me rips his hair out.

Go here and click "Search Now" or hit enter, then look at one of the many threads that gives the answer.

DeletedUser

im a lvl 39..at lvl 35 i got the guest the trade with indians...where the heck is the job i cant find it anywhere.when does it become available?? can anyone help me plz?

maybe you need to go to the oppostie side of the map, also, you need to get points in hiding or health because i think you made the mods angry, and they could just disable trading with indians unless you have high health and hiding to take a pummeling

DeletedUser

TWI_PN1-1.jpg
TWIMachette.jpg

TWI.jpg
Pepperbox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Wytesmith: What LPs do u have for the job and do you use premium?

DeletedUser

and all finds at high motivation :O

oh i didn't noticed that ... sharp eyes nakshtra ;)