Trading with Indians

DeletedUser

?????

im a lvl 38 almost 39.now at lvl 35 i got the guest to trade with indians.but i still havent found the job,so can anyone tell me when ill be able to do it

DeletedUser

im a lvl 38 almost 39.now at lvl 35 i got the guest to trade with indians.but i still havent found the job,so can anyone tell me when ill be able to do it

It doesnt go by character level, it goes by skills. To find this, use the search function to find 1 of the 264789049 threads asking this. Or heck, just read THIS thread and find out.

DeletedUser

Or let me save you some time by telling you that trading with Indians has the following skill slots (which are exactly the same as trading): one slot- setting traps, 2 slots - trading, 2 slots - appearance. The combination of these skills should give you a minimum of 224 Labour Points (including bonus) in order for you to do Trading with Indians.

DeletedUser

That doesn't save time, it just teaches bad habits. Searching is every bit as fast as being given the answer, especially when you have easy keywords. But it's not like I'm not guilty of giving the easy answers too...

DeletedUser

I guess it depends on the luck. For 4 hours of selling guns to indians and 4 trading with indians I found a sharp bowie's knife, awhite horse, and a stone chain but that was a long time ago and i haven't had luck with those jobs since then...

DeletedUser

Eh, cigars only, yet i prefer Evangelizing better, ive done it 6 times and got alot of exp and so many 300+ items

Im gonna try TWI now i guess with 130 labor points, maybe it does make a difference =/

DeletedUser

I've usually found items from jobs that have the least amount of luck. Of course the items were of hardly any value but the luck jobs only give me products and I find items only 5% of the times. :dry:

DeletedUser

The best luck job is river finishing.

Get gray slouth hat and some colorful bows is awesome at the begining.

DeletedUser11353

What are you two talking about? Ambush stagecoah has 95% luck so it makes it best luck job currently.

DeletedUser11353

And you apparently forgot about Treasure hunt, Chasing bandits, transporting prisoners, grave robber and robbing trains

DeletedUser

The best luck job is river finishing.

Get gray slouth hat and some colorful bows is awesome at the begining.

I've seen many wearing grey slouch hats and different types of clothings from river fishing, but everytime I do river fishing, I either get nothing or just a few fish.:dryg: