Trading with Indians

DeletedUser

Trading with Indians
luck 63% and you would think you would find some good items..
but noo.... in all the worlds nothing... nada.. nyet...
just a few cigars.. stingy.. miserly indians..

anyone get any good items??

DeletedUser11353

Lol, TWI sucks, best item I got was Fancy cotton shoes but I deleted that character.

DeletedUser

I never found anything too spectacular, but it is only 63% luck. I don't really like doing any job that's luck only, with no cash or XP.

I was sure this was going to be another "how do you trade with Indians" question.

DeletedUser

..when i had little labor points i was finding items buying value 600-800$,now i'm finding 1200$....that is from transport ammo but they have almost same luck 64%....

DeletedUser

with transporting ammo you would get good items.. 64%

only thing different is more danger.. much much more danger..

I was sure this was going to be another "how do you trade with Indians" question.

and you thought i would start such a thread .. tsk tsk..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Treasure hunting is where it's at :)

one of the few anyway. I am nowhere near being able to trade with indians on any world, and not sure I care much.

DeletedUser

Treasure hunting is where it's at

No it isn't. If you're a pure hider, you'll feel the same way I do about treasure hunt as I do about trading with Indians once you get ambush and burglary.

DeletedUser

fire fighter has 65% luck its hit and miss with the luck. some times i get lucky like to times in a row then next time i dont get anything 4 times in a row

DeletedUser

The find-rate for luck items is supposed to be the same for all jobs (across the board). Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if someone came out and revealed that this isn't the case. I've traded with Indians in 3 worlds, and I have NO recollection of every having found anything worthwhile.

Could it be coincidence that everyone is agreeing? Maybe.

I also have a similar experience with Charlatan. Rarely do I find luck-items doing that job; however, some jobs seem to spit items out rapid-fire (like Treasure Hunt and Evangelizing).

My gut is telling me "it's just dumb coincidence," but it does warrant curiosity... do all jobs really offer an equal chance at finding items?

DeletedUser

Could it be coincidence that everyone is agreeing? Maybe.

Everyone isn't agreeing. I've found items trading with Indians, I just don't like purely luck jobs, that doesn't mean I don't do them when those are the only luck job I have on a world.

DeletedUser

Trading with Indians has been good to me.
I've got a few Huckleberry's slingshots, a few stone necklaces and amulets, a white horse, and last by not least I got the first part of the note there in w9. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Trading with Indians has been good to me.
I've got a few Huckleberry's slingshots, a few stone necklaces and amulets, a white horse, and last by not least I got the first part of the note there in w9. :laugh:

WHAAAAT.. OMG.. you are azuky..

do tell what is ur secret???

DeletedUser

Nope, I'm me, the long legged one. Without a pairs of Air Azuk[TM] on them... :laugh:

There are actually others than him that has the H thingie, some of us just don't make a big deal out of it. :D

Right now I'm making a house call to show my little potato peeler to some. ;) :laugh:

And there's not really any secrets to tell except that I'm playing Premium.

DeletedUser

*sigh* More Azuk hate. I went through every post I could find of his where he mentions the sword, and most of them are replies to questions or comments about it. I've never once seen him make a big deal out of it.