Trading Post

DeletedUser

named weapon

hello! i from russia, my english is bad :)
i want buy named weapons like a Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline, Billy's Peacemaker, Younger's revolver or Ike's Army revolver.
write to me in the game please. fortovik. name weapon and price. thanks

DeletedUser

I'm looking for Allen's pepperbox revolver for sale or for loan. message -Avenger- if you have one.

DeletedUser

hello! i from russia, my english is bad :)
i want buy fancy weapon like a Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline, Billy's Peacemaker, Younger's revolver or Ike's Army revolver.
write to me in the game please. fortovik. http://en13.the-west.net/ i am here

DeletedUser33488

Looking for a Bowie's knife under 20k...

Looking for a Bowie's knife that infiniti hasn't already gotten his hands on and overpriced on the market please message me in game with a cheaper price then 20k thanks. On Arizona
Kareshi

DeletedUser

Kraaky... Any more bayonets to sell to enemies? We have a shortage on them on this side, please put some more for the same price as we have piles of cash to afford 'em. ;)

Oh, this goes also to any of blacksmiths... Please put bayonets on the market ASAP. There is a crucial fort fight today and defenders need those desperately.

DeletedUser33488

WTB rusty winchester on the auction ty last i need for cg!

Can someone on arizona plz post a rusty winchester for sale on the auction last gun i need for the collector gun. Thanks for reading!
-Karen
Kareshi 66 soldier arizona

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need 100 lead.
When? Now.
And am offering 500$ per piece.

Yes I know I can get it myself, but for mining lead job I should reskill and then I'll waste the same amount of cash - you could earn.
Also yes I know there are market entries from F. OFF. alliance with 2000+$ per one piece, well, good luck to sellers with overpumped prices, I'm not just another imbecile to pay that sum.

If interested in this offer, please contact me in the game by whisper or by telegram. Same nick as here.
Dosn't matter if you have less than 100 pieces of lead, I'll buy it as I need 100 total. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep it. I've reskilled (only 15.000 needed) for the job and lead I need will soon be mine. You've had your chance to earn the cash for xmas presents, next time perhaps you won't waste it by being greedy.
Merry Christmas!

DeletedUser33488

wtb adah isaac menkens belt 75k

Wtb Adah isaac menkens belt 75k
kareshi arizona server
happy holidays!

DeletedUser25892

Who has William Tilghmans

This is the last item I need to collect to make my entire collection physically complete...not just achievements. Does anyone know who has one they would be willing to negotiate?

MM2099

DeletedUser

Blue soft leg guards and Brown leather pants on the market.

Bidding starts at purchase price, or send me a telegram in-game if you want to make an offer at a lower price.

DeletedUser

hi

i'm looking for some special items to complete my collections:

Tashunka’s tomahawk
Boone’s Axe
General grant’s sabre

Younger’s revolver
Whyatt Earp’s colt buntline

Billy the kid’s skull belt
William Tilghman’s pistol belt

Buffelo bill’s leg guards

I i can borrow one of them (ore more) for 1 minute i'm very happy. If you will help me please send me a PM ingame. I pay very good!!

my account name is neelis

grtz

DeletedUser

wtb Harmonica's

I'm looking for Harmonica's knee-breechers. I have a lot of money and will pay well for anyone who can sell me these pants. Please mail me ingame if you can help

DeletedUser

Got Adah's belt, if a girl want it, I will swap for Al's belt.

PM Ragnar Lodborg, if you are interested.

DeletedUser

Looking for the recipe " A fish wrapped in newspapper" if anyone have it i am willing to pay way over what it is worth .

Thanks