Trading - Hernando's Sword

DeletedUser8627

Greets,

I am interested in buying Hernando's sword for this world, I was stupid enough to take the wrong decision in lost out.

Well if you have Hernando's and not using maybe because you are a ranged dueller, PM me.

I'm offering $75 000 for the sword, which I think it's worth it.

If you would like to negotiate you more than welcome to do so.

Thank you.

P.S - If you have other fine weapons like Atho's, Nat's and so forth, I'll be interested too.

DeletedUser

Well there is no way I am selling mine, even though I am a ranged dueler. It's just too damn shiny, lol :).

DeletedUser

Golden Sabre's can't be sold... so unless he works his but to get one, buying the H sword is his best option :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've got an extra Note 1 and bent piece of metal if you're interested.
make me an offer :)

DeletedUser25825

I bought the H Sword on W7 for a similar price. I wish I had even one Athos's Foil. I'm trying to collect one of each shiny object as a way to pass the time. My W4 seems to be the most likely candidate to succeed first. She's a pure FMS, before it was cool to be one, so never re-speced.

DeletedUser

The Golden Saber isn't too hard to get, though it can take some work. It took me a solid week to get it in W5. I am still waiting for the drop in W4 and figure I won't get it until I take care of the dirt.

DeletedUser

hey anybody in this world got a drake's muzzle loader???if anyone got please post in the forums