Trade Requests

DeletedUser

Want to buy on W8 thread

I'm looking for Strange Lump of Dirt. I'm willing to pay $50000. If you found multiple and need some money for reskill, here's your chance for easy large sum of money :D

DeletedUser

I am in need of:

night cap
night gown
slippers
bear

hernando's sword
Bowie's knife
Athos' foil
Precise Peacemaker
Sharp lumberjack axe

please contact in-game

DeletedUser

Wanted to Buy

I will offer $50000 for Part 3 of the Note...

DeletedUser

I will offer $50000 for Part 3 of the Note...

Do you have part one and two? If so, have you always agreed with Waupee with Three Rivers and The Decision quests? If so, you have the opportunity to get part 3 from a quest. If not, then part three probably will not help you.

DeletedUser

I certainly do have Part 1 and Part 2...

I can't get Part 3 the normal way as I didn't make the right choice last year.. Took the 500 instead.

That's why I am offering $50000 to get Part 3.

DeletedUser

im selling nightgown and nightcap 10.000 each cuz they were so hard to find

DeletedUser

Looking to buy hernando's sword.....You have my promise it will be put to good use!

DeletedUser

item wanted on market

looking for a green shawl on market to match my green pants credit crunch still hitting here so will ask for a reasonable price contact krankyxx ingame at call of duty many thanks:)

DeletedUser16972

I have just put Pillow, Corrosive Acid, Huck's Slingshot, Bag of Marbles, Ring, and Piece of Note Part2 on the market, all pretty cheap. Just FYI.

DeletedUser16972

Just added Sharp version of most everything that can be sharp. Axe, foil, sword, etc. All at lowest possible bid price. Also added Kudram's Parasol and a couple of other things. I'm clearing out my inventory, so now's the time to look int the market for good deals. I'll be selling Golden Sabre soon as well.

I've now added lots of Fancy clothing items, hats, etc.

Set items are now up, including the entire Charlatan's set.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi guys i am looking to buy yellow leg guards and if you can help contact shuffler ingame

DeletedUser22685

Note that I merged the former "Want to Buy in W8 Thread" with the already stickied "Trade Requests" thread. There is no need to have two threads with the same purpose.

DeletedUser16972

are you leaving the world seen most of the items and good job

Yeah, I think I'm about done in this world. I've put $125k into the town and asked that it be used to start fort battles. Trying to get anything good I have out to people who can use it. If someone has a special request, and the item is in my town stores, I'll happily buy it and auction it for the lower price. I still have some cash to burn. :)

DeletedUser

Why is it always the same useless stuff on the market?

My current shopping list is: brown soft leg guards, blue leather pants, green jeans, brown leg guards, black knee-breeches, yellow knee-breeches, grey pistol belt.