Town Window Bug (Idaho)

RaiderTr

So few hours ago we -the Idaho players- noticed that we can't open ANY Town window anymore (well, except GM town..) , nor can Deposit money.

You get;

And "Streak of Bad luck" when you try to Deposit money (via Script/s)

Last edited:

kuro90

Devs are working on it.
We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

K

DeletedUser

So if we have cash and participate in a fort fight or are open to being duelled...just tough cookies? I'm concerned that spending the 10 nuggets to deposit won't work was well.

RaiderTr

You can open GM Town window (the only working one!) then the Market to buy stuff.. Or u gonna have to visit Moustache guy (Mobile trader) :D

But yea that's it..

Wonder what triggered this issue that only on Idaho thou!

DeletedUser39317

So few hours ago we -the Idaho players- noticed that we can't open ANY Town window anymore (well, except GM town..) , nor can Deposit money.
I have today the same problem !!!

You get;

And "Streak of Bad luck" when you try to Deposit money (via Script/s)

DeletedUser39317

Today, I have the same problem... I can not access to my town. I restart but the problem continues

Junkz

Someone founded a new town called Glitch Town and it opens fine. Not sure if that helps with fixing the bug but we're still waiting....

DeletedUser39318

When will it be fixed? I do not like depositing money and getting ripped off by steep bank charges because I can't use my own bank. I do not like going to other sites just to fix the problem too. :)

DeletedUser39318

When will it be fixed? I do not like depositing money and getting ripped off by steep bank charges because I can't use my own bank. I do not like going to other sites just to fix the problem too. :)
I correct that, I can't deposit anywhere in Idaho, so the money I am carrying is bound to be lost. If some bozo actually knocks me off and gets my money, will the game recompense me?

DeletedUser39319

The offer is and was international anyway on all servers planned. This is not compensation.

Junkz

Noticed that the market bug was also fixed when they fixed the towns, so that's nice :p