Town when we can

• Thread starter DeletedUser10514
  • Start date

DeletedUser10514

Would anyone want to help me make a town as soon as possible in this world, if you would please send me a forum message or reply here and then we can decide where we will start (NE,SE,SW,NW). Hopefully we can be one of the first towns up and running.

Members that want to join, looking for anyone really (builders take priority).

Vos has given us a town name...

We will be starting in square 3 down 10 across
(all members signed up here start your account SE)
1 Martyhur
2 Latigo kid
3 Bella donna
4 Vos (town founder with me)
5 Cro blacksmith

6 Bk200
7 Jaxier
8 Upanator
9 Wolfbane####
10 Dracoz

Regards Martyhur

PS

To anyone posting here as soon as i manage to get the town up all we will work on to start is residences, hotel and 1 shop so we can sell items (nothing else until we are up properly) so you may not be invited first off.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you going to be dueling a lot?

I want to be a dueler and duel ALL the time, nothing else, so I need to join an aggressive town.

DeletedUser10514

I'm hoping to be one of the first towns up, mortician will be the second if not first thing we build.

DeletedUser10514

If anyone has good game exp and wants to make the town with me please post here or send me a forum message and then we can start pre recruiting

DeletedUser

i would like to join im going for pure builder this time around

ill PM you my details

DeletedUser

i will also want to join your town
img.php

DeletedUser

i would like to join i`m going as pure builder
my previous experience:w4 pure adventurer/trapper
w7 pure melee soldier
anything else that you wanna know or i`m in?

DeletedUser

sorry to back on you like this but i won`t be starting on world 8
cro blacksmith

DeletedUser

I am in World 7 with Latigo Kid town Missionary. I would like to join as a builder as soon as it opens is there still room for me? My name will be WolfBane####, in World 7 it is WolfBane2878. I just created the account for World 8, the name is WolfBane13

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I've just started my World 8 character. Planning on adventurer this time. I have previously been a worker on World 5 and contributed almost $14,000 to my town funds. I'd be interested in being part of this town. Would you let me know if you have space for me and when you are up and running?
:D

DeletedUser

WOuld love to join up. I dont have as much xp with this game as most. (just found it about a week ago or so) Will tell you this i'm on disability and pretty much run the game 24/7.

I have np donating $$, and as far as class i haven't really decided. I have one of each and i see the need for each one. I'd be totally open to suggestions. Main thing is i'd like to be part of a town from pretty much the begining.

Xp i do have is with MMO's such as EQ,WoW,LoTRO,Warhammer,Eve-Online. Been playing those types for over 10yrs or so. Had to stop due to financial means.